Any 2008'ers still loyal to the game?

REDLION

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Nov. 2008, still here.

Kinda wish they'd have learned more from SWG instead of dismissing it as a failure. So many of us were looking forward to the best of SWG merged w/Kotor and an Eve type space experience in a sandbox with player bounties and dynamic in-game faction conflict.

Now I'll just be happy if I can sit in a chair at the bar in the cantina.

If senority makes you uncomfortable, think of it this way, we all love Star Wars...I'm probably just a **** load older than you. Chill out, seriously, some of this Star Wars MMO drama is almost 10 years old.

If they bring mickey mouse into this in any way, shape or form, I'm out.

*cheers*

Edited by Osmei

Many of us have been following this game since 2006...any 2008'ers still out there?

account created .. 2nd dec 2008,but only started playing the game 5 months ago as i did not have a computer that would of played the game half decently! my 1st and to date only mmorpg and i love it :cool:

I'm still here, and used to be quite the fanboy/biodrone. But in the past few months, ever since I was forced to lose my name to an inactive player because they arbitrarily decided to kill our active server... I've become more and more disenchanted. I think this 'expansion' nonsense is about the last straw for me, though.

There are too many good games out there that would love my money for me to continue giving money to a game that I'm not really enjoying.

Yep, been following since mid-2008.

I went through about 3 different forum accounts. The lastest one being this one (April 2010).

Been through some earlier beta builds as well as one or two newer ones. I share too strong of a bond with this game to ever leave. Even if it means i have to watch it die, when the time comes.

I tried other MMOs. But i did not do what most people would do; compare the experiences. Instead, i played the one or two MMOs that i will not name and judged them for what they are, not what they aren't.

SWTOR, though. SWTOR is just something... special. Something that i feel I'm an actual part of. It's something i can never treat as just another MMO. Just something very unique that's close to me.

Side note; take a shot every time i said "something".

Edited by GhostDrone