Paid Subscriber Server Only

Ffoeg

While it would be nice, I'm not sure how practical it is. Since you can sub/unsub and still be playing the game.

I would rather have some content in the server partitioned by Sub/Unsub. Sub only content for sure, but I'm thinking about how to avoid the scrubs in Fleet. ;)

Maybe separate fleets, but allow subs to shift to the unsub fleet if they want to get heckled and have their legs humped on a regular basis while shopping at the GTN. :p

Edited by Andryah

Why do you think they consolidated the servers in the first place??

Maybe move paying customers to different server channel but not a server.

I'm okay with that. The F2P seems to have started an uproar in the forums and I see people mentioning this. I am curious as to what the pros and cons would be.

I'm okay with that. The F2P seems to have started an uproar in the forums and I see people mentioning this. I am curious as to what the pros and cons would be.

Started an uproar? When has there never been an uproar?

People were complaining day 1 early access!

OMG QUEUES TOO LONG MAKE MORE SERVERS! OMG TOO FEW PEOPLE MERGE SERVERS!

Remember that?

Not the first thread to suggest this but /sign. Its the only way ill continue giving them money. P2P server with no cash shop, everything available and obtainable through playing the game as it should be.

I can see them offering a subscriber's only server (City of Heroes did when it went F2P), but there being no cash shop and all the cash shop options being available in game is a pipedream.

Edited by Master-Nala

Started an uproar? When has there never been an uproar?

People were complaining day 1 early access!

OMG QUEUES TOO LONG MAKE MORE SERVERS! OMG TOO FEW PEOPLE MERGE SERVERS!

Remember that?

It's a person's right to protest & complain. It will be interesting to see how everything unfolds.

Not the first thread to suggest this but /sign. Its the only way ill continue giving them money. P2P server with no cash shop, everything available and obtainable through playing the game as it should be.

So basically, the same way it'll be now, minus free players?

Everything WILL be available to subbers. All new content.

I think the 2 million people who bought the game, but have quit, probably mean more at this point than 10 forum posters.

And separating friends is bad. Not a wise move tbh.

Edited by TUXs

This reminds of segregation. I feel the same about the OP (and people who support paid only servers) as I do the people who supported "WHITE ONLY" bathrooms.

Trust me, its not good.

WUT???? Then it reminds me of communism: rich<workers:D

This reminds of segregation. I feel the same about the OP (and people who support paid only servers) as I do the people who supported "WHITE ONLY" bathrooms.

Trust me, its not good.

It's not wise to assume something about someone without knowing them. Just some friendly advice. The whole purpose of this was thread was to see how many people actually wanted this and why. Myself, I am undecided as what I am going to do. It will probably depend greatly on the limitations of the F2P model. Other than that I hope everyone continues to play the game, period. Have a great day everyone.

As long as us paid subscribers can get in a lot faster than the free players I'm good with the collocated approach.However, it would be cool if the paid subscribers got a hardcore mode server or something unique.

Trust me, its not good.

Bad analogy, this is not the same type of argument (or comparison) as what you are suggesting.

Edit: BTW...People should always get more when they pay for something.

Edited by Chuzpah