[PVP] Cybertech or Biochem

LordBleades

After almost a month of getting my *** kicked as Republic, I decided to join the Dark Side for free cookies and quality PVP :jawa_cool:

I've decided to roll a Marauder, and I'm wondering what crew skill to pick. I've got all crafting covered on other toons between me&my friends, so I want to choose one of the two skills that still provide an edge in PVP.

Any thoughts?

Cybertech is real nice. And if you're leveling up, you can make yourself purple armor plates/mods/earpieces to give you that extra edge. At level 50, the reusable grenades are really nice, including the Cryo-Shock Grenade, and the Sludge grenade. You can also trick out your companions' gear, and sell the armor plates/mods/earpieces to people leveling up as well. I took it on my marauder, and leveling up, I was demolishing people in pvp(the purples do scale off the bolster).

Biochem is no slouch either, despite not being able to use the pve adrenals, and the change that made medpacs 1 per combat. The reusable stuff will save you a fortune on consumables, until you invest in the Exotech stimpacks. Nothing trolls quite like popping Undying Rage, and a Rakata Medpac immediately after for a heal and 15%(or is it 10%?) max health boost. And making the purple implants are not bad either.

After almost a month of getting my *** kicked as Republic, I decided to join the Dark Side for free cookies and quality PVP :jawa_cool:

I've decided to roll a Marauder, and I'm wondering what crew skill to pick. I've got all crafting covered on other toons between me&my friends, so I want to choose one of the two skills that still provide an edge in PVP.

Any thoughts?

first thought... what are you smoking and can I have some? The Republic dominates PvP on almost all the servers I know of. If there is such a wonderland, where the Empire dominates, point it to me.

second thought... Rolling marauder just screams "I like it easy", because it's an OP class. As for crafting skills... Cybertech for bombs or biochem for reusable med packs. Which you find most valuable is a matter of taste they are both good

Edited by Fallerup

first thought... what are you smoking and can I have some? The Republic dominates PvP on almost all the servers I know of. If there is such a wonderland, where the Empire dominates, point it to me.

second thought... Rolling marauder just screams "I like it easy", because it's an OP class. As for crafting skills... Cybertech for bombs or biochem for reusable med packs. Which you find most valuable is a matter of taste they are both good

Title of the thread is Cybertech or Biochem, not who dominates or why he is a Marauder