Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Clarify!!

paultrewartha

As paying subscribers and followers since day 1 of the announcement of this game! i think we are entitled to some clarificarion from the devs as to what is going on with the release of devs and the future of this game! Why has there been sackings? is it going F2P? Will there be expansions? has it reached its targets? for us continuing to pay monthly subscrips what is there for us to look forward to? I was waiting for some great features to be added to this game, wheres the speeder racing stadiums? Pazaak Games? Arena duels? We had voice over quests for our Legacy and now thats finished what now? will there be future releases to expand our characters "voice Over" Quests legacy etc whats the next chapter? i struggle to log in, I have continued to pay but ive gone down the pvp grind and heck its grating on me, i could log in the fleet run around and log. Come on guys keep us entertained, I for one want this game to work but im worried at what im reading, please come out and let us know whats going on, I wanted this to be massive, you had a massive chance here I was an avid SWG player and Wow and was expecting this to blow us away, sadly its not happened at the latter stages. scrap this Legacy BS I for one dont give a ***** about alts being able to dance or our companions unlocks. That is bs give us some content plssss! It reminds me of Jedi Outcast online at the minute cmon guys!!!!!!

This just in: The Sacking of BioWare Austin has occurred! 100s of BioWare employees have been laid off, with many of its top representatives held captive by EA Lords.

To the tricycles! Bring the pacifier spears!

This will just get locked, OP.

Which is why I stopped posting as actively as I did before.

Tried multiple times to get them to listen but they don't want to, so I'm just gonna play occasionally until my sub runs out in 2 weeks.

If I ever decide to come back again afterwards is up to BioWare. :p

...i think we are entitled to...

I found the problem. You're not entitled to anything except for access to the online service that you pay for, which (before the patch complainers chime in), is subject to downtime (something you agreed to when you hit "I accept").

Unless you are a shareholder, you are entitled to NOTHING more than that. If you are a shareholder, take a quick peek at your shareholder agreement. Said agreement will also make you entitled to certain other things such as quarterly reports, access to financials, etc.

As paying subscribers and followers since day 1 of the announcement of this game! i think we are entitled to some clarificarion from the devs as to what is going on with the release of devs and the future of this game! Why has there been sackings? is it going F2P? Will there be expansions?

1. Because all MMOs get rid of staff after release, you need a bigger team when you are developing the tools that allow you to create content and creating content than when you are creating content.

2. Not in the near future, beyond it already going f2p to level 15. But that is a marketing move to attract new players.

3. Yes, its already been announced that there will be a level cap increase, a new planet and a new playable race.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.