The End is Near....

Taorus

The end of these ceaseless attacks threads are coming soon. On 25 August and 25 September the games the water-carriers are championing will have been released. They have to spout their hatred(It's what they get paid for) in an attempt to drive people to try out their games. If you notice the up-tick in these threads started about a week before these game announced their release. Also look at the ones posting these threads, Always the same people. These attacks are well coordinated and orchestrated, one of these folks posts, followed by the same people suggesting that the OP is correct. Have no fear....SWTOR will be around for years to come.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The end of these ceaseless attacks threads are coming soon. On 25 August and 25 September the games the water-carriers are championing will have been released. They have to spout their hatred(It's what they get paid for) in an attempt to drive people to try out their games. If you notice the up-tick in these threads started about a week before these game announced their release. Also look at the ones posting these threads, Always the same people. These attacks are well coordinated and orchestrated, one of these folks posts, followed by the same people suggesting that the OP is correct. Have no fear....SWTOR will be around for years to come.

I doubt it.... they will still come here telling us all how much better these games are and how SWTOR still S****.

I have no doubt the game will be around years to come. It has lost more subs than most MMOs ever have.

Seriously though....they need to pull a rabbit out of the hat sometime in august. Give us something to get excited about. Even WoW knows this and conveniently will launch MOP after said game.

The pace at which they have released new content is super slow.

Any ways GW2 seems like a different game. I'll be playing GW2, I certainly am not championing yet but I'll give it a try.

I have no doubt the game will be around years to come. It has lost more subs than most MMOs ever have.

Seriously though....they need to pull a rabbit out of the hat sometime in august. Give us something to get excited about. Even WoW knows this and conveniently will launch MOP after said game.

The pace at which they have released new content is super slow.

Any ways GW2 seems like a different game. I'll be playing GW2, I certainly am not championing yet but I'll give it a try.

Classic...BW is slow on content.....Yet WoW has not and will not release any NEW content since 4.3 Ten months ago

Classic...BW is slow on content.....Yet WoW has not and will not release any NEW content since 4.3 Ten months ago

They don't need to.

The success is built of game play. Which can be done many many times. SW:ToR went with story. Which is consumed and needs to be replaced much faster.

Story is awsome, but it's down fall for long term is it's value drops off after you have see it.

Ive been here since 2008 and yet stunned at just how linear the game turned out. Dont get me wrong, I love my Sith Assassin, I enjoy pvp but not SWTOR/Biowares ideas of pvp because its outdated and isnt worth £9 a month.

recent video shows just how bad things have become. Edited by DarthMaulUK

Well, they have been working on an expansion.........

Also, their game has tons of things to do, unlike swtor. Seriously, we don't even get monthly events here.

I said give us something to get excited about.

WOW has that. They have been working on a expansion. If Bioware is working on something they probably should tell us about it. Even if they are going to be really vague about it like "Coming up in september, we have something big planned for the game."

Well, they have been working on an expansion.........

Also, their game has tons of things to do, unlike swtor. Seriously, we don't even get monthly events here.

Ah the same tired OLD events the very very very few still do?

Sadly this is how Blizzard does thing slowly very slowly....same thing happened after LK.

I said give us something to get excited about.

WOW has that. They have been working on a expansion. If Bioware is working on something they probably should tell us about it. Even if they are going to be really vague about it like "Coming up in september, we have something big planned for the game."

Oh you mean like this... thats on its way?http://www.pcgamesn.com/swtor/star-wars-old-republic-raise-level-cap-deliver-new-operations-space-missions :rolleyes:[/url]

Edited by Taorus

no no no, that is not what they mean. they are trying to make a shock statement, "BW has nothing coming" and your spoiling it with facts.

shame on you, didn't you know we should let the children win petty arguments (it builds character)

Sorry, My dad told me it was being truthful and hard work built character. Must be a generational thing:p

Oh you mean like this... thats on its way? http://www.pcgamesn.com/filter/tag/657:rolleyes:

When?

Why should I pay for August?

How do I know that's not 5 months from now?

The difference is with Wow, 1.3 - 1.4 took like one month and they rolled out a lot of patches since launch.

The times have changed. You are going to have to communicate more often than just at some E3 event to your paying subscribers if you want to compete in a ultra competitive MMO market now.

WoW actually can take months off for its customers I suppose (I'm not one), they have years of content to sit back on. SWTOR does not.

When?

The difference is with Wow, 1.3 - 1.4 took like one month and they rolled out a lot of patches since launch.

The times have changed. You are going to have to communicate more often than just at some E3 event to your paying subscribers if you want to compete in a ultra competitive MMO market now.

WoW actually can take months off for its customers I suppose (I'm not one), they have years of content to sit back on. SWTOR does not.

Well, I don't think anyone can argue that the communication here at Bioware is borderline nonexistent. I used to see a lot more activity, but nothing really engaging. Usually the dev's over at that other company are posting and engaging in threads daily, which all are tracked at mmochampion

Oh you mean like this... thats on its way?http://www.pcgamesn.com/swtor/star-wars-old-republic-raise-level-cap-deliver-new-operations-space-missions :rolleyes:[/url]

Sorry mate but that's old news with no timeline what doesn't encourage people that feels the game lacks content to continue paying a subscription for a vague promise.

OP makes a good point, seems like these people are just being paid by whoever to come troll these forums... After all i'm still enjoying this game, i've levelled a Jedi Sentinel and Mercenary to level 50, my Gunslinger is halfway now and i'm also working on a guardian. I love playing through the class stories and enjoy my weekly dose of operations with the guild. I love seeing how parts of different stories interact, even though the light sided version of taris bonus series became canon.. I BLEW UP THE DAMN POWER PLANT, NEKGHOULS ARE DEAD!!!!!!

But i really like the whole story involving Revan and how it continues on from the book, i hope he returns in a future piece of content, perhaps he could appear on a new area on Tython, badly wounded, with his mind broken after all his suffering, and the Jedi have to attempt to heal him.

When?

WoW averages around 6 months between major patch. Sometimes it goes as long as 11 months.

If you haven't been paying attention Bioware has released a new content patch every quarter. So expect the next one end of august/september time frame.

I really don't understand how people have not caught on to this by now.

Well, I don't think anyone can argue that the communication here at Bioware is borderline nonexistent. I used to see a lot more activity, but nothing really engaging. Usually the dev's over at that other company are posting and engaging in threads daily, which all are tracked at mmochampion

Its isn't non-existent...They just haven't posted what you wanted to hear. Kinda funny coming from you, cause in another thread you make mention of Blizz and SWTOR comparisons?

Also the amount of new content introduced since launch has been little.

2 FPs and 1 OPS for PVE players

One Warzone for PVP players

+

A bunch of features people felt should have been in the game at launch...

Hopefully they get this Makeb out before the year is over or it will be one of the least productive first years i've seen.

Sorry mate but that's old news with no timeline what doesn't encourage people that feels the game lacks content to continue paying a subscription for a vague promise.

we were told 1.3 would be a quick quality of life patch, thats why it took such a short time after 1.2. 1.4 will be a content patch. thats what we were told and i have no reason to doubt it.

(sure if i was paid to post negative threads about the game, i could find reason to be sceptical tho)

Edited by grandmthethird

Its isn't non-existent...They just haven't posted what you wanted to hear. Kinda funny coming from you, cause in another thread you make mention of Blizz and SWTOR comparisons?

What? I wanted to hear...huh? If you think answering 5 questions a week is active communication you are detrimental to this game. And it is pretty funny. I feel it's ridiculous I have to go around and steer people back to the topic of this game, because everyone likes to use Blizzard as their excuse even tho the game is 10x as successful.

edit: just go to darthhater.com and see how many 'yellow' posts they put up. No where near the same amount you can see on mmochampion. There's a reason for that... for some reason these developer turtle in their shells instead of coming out and getting involved even if it's to debate with us, make us see their vision's better.

Edited by cipero