Restart "TOFN" server !!

SoQVertical

I love this! So much more fun when people are playing with nothing but skill and game awereness. It's awesome not having some idiot calling **** their not supposed to, instead let everyone in the team have enough awereness to know where to go.

this mostly has to do with pvp as that's all I've played while chat was down.

just heard ther'e restarting the servers now but I thought it was nice as it is now, at least for a while ^__^

Why do you ANNOUNCE that you are going to shutdown the server in 5 minutes ? ANNOUNCE it at least when there is 15 minutes left....

We were in Warzone....

5 minutes is a lot better than last time.

You remember their announcement last time right?

Oh wait, there was none.

Great. How hard can it be to announce server shutdown? Was in the middle of a FP, in the middle of the boss fight. Thanks Bioware.

I didn't see even the 5 minutes one because... oh well, i wasn't able to see any chat at all.

Edited by Trollokdamus

• Dev Post
Hello everyone. This server is currently being restarted, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you did not see standard server restart messages, this was due to the nature of the chat issues. However, it should be available again very soon, and we appreciate your patience.

I love this! So much more fun when people are playing with nothing but skill and game awereness. It's awesome not having some idiot calling **** their not supposed to, instead let everyone in the team have enough awereness to know where to go.

this mostly has to do with pvp as that's all I've played while chat was down.

just heard ther'e restarting the servers now but I thought it was nice as it is now, at least for a while ^__^

I loved it. Played 4 WZ, 3 wons 1 loss. In Alderan you could see while battling mid - every 10 sec or so somebody would go up to check if sides need help.

I want to pvp without chat all day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.