why is Quinn so fail?

Veeius

Err...they are what? worst DPS? no, they're not the worst DPS.

The worst tanks?

I'll bet that we can find people on the forums that will disagree. and "best" is a measure of what? can jugg's not do the current content as tanks? am I missing something? My guild seems to have no issues bringing a jugg tank along for HM EC. I could care less about NM content...but there are juggs that are doing that as well.

And it seems like the people that play assassins think that juggs are better...and juggs think assassins are better. problem is, there are people on both side of the fence. I'm not saying that Jugg's are perfect...the disparity between them and other classes atm irritates me as well. But I simply disagree with those who are extreme and say jugg's are broke. were not. we can do the same content tanking that the others can. Not as easy, I'll admit...but that's an ongoing fight with Bio.

Completely agree mate. But we are in desperate need of either a 1 min CC (droid only would be fine) or a better defensive CD than that utter abomination of an ability, Enraged Defence. That ability is such a joke it offends me to have it on my toolbar.

Completely agree mate. But we are in desperate need of either a 1 min CC (droid only would be fine) or a better defensive CD than that utter abomination of an ability, Enraged Defence. That ability is such a joke it offends me to have it on my toolbar.

About enraged defense, i said the exact same thing on the thread when the Devs asked us for our feedback on our class.

Just to stay on topic, I know I'm in the minority but I like Quinn as a healer and don't have any issues with him. I haven't used any other companion since hitting 50 on my Jugg. He's been great.

Anyway; Enraged Defense. I agree that the ability is meh in a 31 point immortal build but it really is a great ability when you can spec deafening defense in the Vengeance tree. It gives +15 damage reduction for it's duration, that's nothing to scoff at. The problem is if you want to tank and make good use of that ability you have to go high up in the Veng tree to utilize it. I never used it at all while specced immortal but I use it on every CD as a hybrid.

Deafening defense = +4 DR all the time

Enraged defense = +15 DR 10 seconds

Unstoppable = +20 DR 4 seconds

Invincible (immortal tree) = +40 DR 10 seconds

I agree wholeheartedly. I'd get behind that like I'd get behind Marilyn Monroe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.