2859 RWZ Rated Juggernaut PvP Movie

selimonengut

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, he backpedaled for 3s to position himself for a leap, he never backpedaled in combat.

It's better to use backpedal when you have time before a charge anyway, because you don't need to switch your camera around for such a minor adjustment then.

exactly what i was thinking. maybe the flamer/angry internet guy doesn't play a juggernaut so he doesnt know?

( i play jugg / sniper / sin in pvp non ranked tho).

Watched the video. I am disappointed.

I was hopping for the video to be of RWZ against good teams, where where good stuff happened, stuff that was worth being put into a movie, and they were quite a few. At the very least i hoped the video was against good opponents.

Instead, you made a movie about facerolling players between bad and average skill level with mostly bad gear.

The majority of the video is running 4man premade in normal WZ against terribad players and/or very poorly geared, AND vs rwz pugs man... that stuff is not even worth recording, or at the very least you find 1 good fight in dozens of hours of footage.

Playing a jugg vs randoms with a very good pocket healer like croustibat is not hard at all.

The "best" part of the video was that one rwz vs sphinx and that guild has mostly average players. That being the high end in the video is saying something.

-------------->

You have the opportunity to make a great movie, we had really good fights in rwz against good teams.... and yet you chose to make an average movie, that is why i am disappointed.

You put the "Warmonger" name, the best team in the EU, on something average. And from your pov that might be ok, since you are the GM, i however would not put my name on something average...not when i want to showcase my skill.

Regarding your player ability : You are better than what it is shown in the video, why settle on average footage? Also i really wish you would stop backpedaling.

P.S. i know you probably really wanted to make a movie, and can't share rwz tactics w/e. But i would have chosen to not make a movie where i would have to settle. :)

In the end there is two kinds of people who play an MMO: The very casual ones who don't care and are barely paying attention and the fat kids who aren't talented enough to play an FPS... or even an rts.

It's always clear that swtor pvp is never going to have high level ranked play. A dead game with a low skill ceiling and large equipment dependencies. It's just going to be mediocre fat kids who absolutely can't cut it in an actual competitive game. The disappointing part of this video was that it was the talentless fat kids vs the casuals and not the talentless fat kids vs the talentless fat kids.

That said isn't PVP in an MMO all about the talentless fat kids premading in a pub and thinking they are cool? Perhaps this dud making and posting this video is a pretty true reflection.

Edited by Hatstandard

In the end there is two kinds of people who play an MMO: The very casual ones who don't care and are barely paying attention and the fat kids who aren't talented enough to play an FPS... or even an rts.

It's always clear that swtor pvp is never going to have high level ranked play. A dead game with a low skill ceiling and large equipment dependencies. It's just going to be mediocre fat kids who absolutely can't cut it in an actual competitive game. The disappointing part of this video was that it was the talentless fat kids vs the casuals and not the talentless fat kids vs the talentless fat kids.

That said isn't PVP in an MMO all about the talentless fat kids premading in a pub and thinking they are cool? Perhaps this dud making and posting this video is a pretty true reflection.

Aannnnnddd, your PvP rating is what again? You sort of sound like an arrogant fat kid yourself.

If you people are going to run this down then I suggest you start posting screenshots of your own obvious superior abilities. Until then, you're just a troll or jealous.

I think people are just calling it like they see it: a crappy video of premades playing against people barely paying attention. Such a crappy out of touch video getting posted is a pretty clear indicator that there is nothing good or interesting going on in ranked in swtor.

Aannnnnddd, your PvP rating is what again? You sort of sound like an arrogant fat kid yourself.

If you people are going to run this down then I suggest you start posting screenshots of your own obvious superior abilities. Until then, you're just a troll or jealous.

hahahaha, It amazes me that people even think this video is decent. Watch some actual top competition videos in a game with a skill ceiling above ankle level and maybe you'll get some perspective on why videos like this reflect the embarrassing reality of how bad ranked (and any players) in swtor are.

Edited by Hatstandard

Well you wonder why people have given up on commandos. Why not roll a tank that can put out more damage than a true dps class. So sad but hey thanks for posting the video on how OP a Jug can be by any average player.

Following your retarded logic commandos are healers cuz they got a heal tree and then shouldnt be able to put out damage. Same for sorcs, ops and pts. You see how retarded you look now? Juggs have 2 dps trees and he is using one them. Retard.

hahahaha, It amazes me that people even think this video is decent. Watch some actual top competition videos in a game with a skill ceiling above ankle level and maybe you'll get some perspective on why videos like this reflect the embarrassing reality of how bad ranked (and any players) in swtor are.

It just blows my mind how universally terrible the majority of SWTOR players are. This is a game where it is WIDELY accepted to Backpedal. No other MMO has as many players that defend s keying.

Hell, the guy who CREATED the video's guildmate commented on how terrible the video really was, and how he wished he would stop backpedaling, and yet people in here are STILL defending it. LKSDFKLJ:SDJKFS:DKLF

You will never be considered good by any means if you choose to backpedal over strafe. In fact it makes watching PvP videos unbearable for any GOOD player.

Edited by Megatfx

Oh shut up

You notice he would charge after backpedaling know that charge has a 10m range limit, backpedal to get outside that range.

Nobody cares about your ranked team, especially with the attitude you have.

Same team...

LOL at all the backpedaling comments. Let em hate bro, half of them don't have a rating higher than 1500 and they are talking about unbinding their "S" keys like it died for their sins. If you notice the OP actually does strafe + mouse turning most of the time and only used backpedaling occasionally to obtain a key position (range for a force leap).

On a side note: Hey look it's a TANK specced Juggernaught with TANK GEAR and only enough Vengeance points to get up to Unstoppable!

Those evil fat kids!

LOL at all the backpedaling comments. Let em hate bro, half of them don't have a rating higher than 1500 and they are talking about unbinding their "S" keys like it died for their sins. If you notice the OP actually does strafe + mouse turning most of the time and only used backpedaling occasionally to obtain a key position (range for a force leap).!

His own TEAMMATE from the same GUILD told him the video sucked and that he shouldn't backpedal. The video is poor and just goes to show how ANYONE can get carried to high ratings because of the lack of skill in this game. There aren't many his rating because very few people actually care about RWZ's. Put 3v3 in this game and he'd be the one who wouldn't get higher than a 1500 rating.

His own TEAMMATE from the same GUILD told him the video sucked and that he shouldn't backpedal. The video is poor and just goes to show how ANYONE can get carried to high ratings because of the lack of skill in this game. There aren't many his rating because very few people actually care about RWZ's. Put 3v3 in this game and he'd be the one who wouldn't get higher than a 1500 rating.

His own teammate is DMASTARR, the Anti-Christ of Backpedaling who wages crusades on a daily bases through the PvP forum declaring his superiority over all the evil beings who backpedal. Nuff said.

I think people are just calling it like they see it: a crappy video of premades playing against people barely paying attention. Such a crappy out of touch video getting posted is a pretty clear indicator that there is nothing good or interesting going on in ranked in swtor.

so much hate in this thread -___- for a guy who just wanted to post his pvp video.

yes he did post a video of him fighting what looks like (pugs normal warzones lol). and he pressed S for a second to charge the guy trying to cap. fine. it is not going to affect you at all irl or when you log in to the game to play. i saw the vid for what it is, just a pvp video showcasing big numbers, owning undergeared people, 1vX, and a video where the OP put a lot of time editting to make it appealling and ''fun'' to watch. Nothing more!

so much hate.. so much negativity!

Ok. Clearly you guys think you are the better Juggernauts. Actually, no, you ARE THE skilled PVP Juggernauts. the 1337 of the 1337est. that is FINE. IMO then, you should not have the need to stoop down your level.. and..and put a lot of hate in this thread. Esp at this guy who put a lot of effort in his pvp video.

I KNOW it is not the 1337est of RANKED PVP Videos which you guys seem to be expecting. And because of that you put so much hate in here. But again, take it for what is is. just a simple pvp vid from a casual carried 2800 rated guy. There. Done. Now please stop it with the hate / flames.

Bye.

His own teammate is DMASTARR, the Anti-Christ of Backpedaling who wages crusades on a daily bases through the PvP forum declaring his superiority over all the evil beings who backpedal. Nuff said.

Because backpedaling is TERRIBLE. Jesus christ. How thick are you?

Because backpedaling is TERRIBLE. Jesus christ. How thick are you?

Speed isn't always > than Positioning. Backpedaling is still useful for positioning, especially if turning your camera angle means losing a frontal line of sight angle on the target causing you to not be able to use one of your opponent facing abilities.

Edited by DimeStax

Speed isn't always > than Positioning. Backpedaling is still useful for positioning.

And you can position yourself FASTER strafing. Wow. I feel like I'm in the movie Idiocracy, and he's trying to explain that water is good for crops, and the idiots in the white house are telling him "But Frondo has got what plants crave... Electrolytes".

And you can position yourself FASTER strafing. Wow. I feel like I'm in the movie Idiocracy, and he's trying to explain that water is good for crops, and the idiots in the white house are telling him "But Frondo has got what plants crave... Electrolytes".

Re-read above please, and tone yourself down a notch as well.

stop hurting the OP's feelings, be happy yah da yah

Your logic basically translates to this:

A carried underdog should be able to post a video, which's sole purpose is to showcase his "superiority" in gear and "skill", while being entertaining to the viewer of course, without having to encounter any criticism from viewers who realize that there's a dilemma in posting a "pwnage" video that's starring (almost) only undergeared PUGs in addition to himself.

Edited by cs_Kimmo

Re-read above please, and tone yourself down a notch as well.

No I read it perfectly. But for some reason you don't understand you can position yourself EXACTLY the same by strafing as you can by backpedaling, it just involves you pressing a mouse button and your strafe key. But guess what, you position faster.

No I read it perfectly. But for some reason you don't understand you can position yourself EXACTLY the same by strafing as you can by backpedaling, it just involves you pressing a mouse button and your strafe key. But guess what, you position faster.

The edit is what I wanted you to read:

Speed isn't always > than Positioning. Backpedaling is still useful for positioning, especially if turning your camera angle means losing a frontal line of sight angle on the target causing you to not be able to use one of your opponent facing abilities.