Pvp a joke

jordynz

It's an absurd joke in this game anyone who disagrees is protecting their class omg I should be able to perform a pve rotation amd kill anyone maras are the biggest joke cos they defend their class like its hard to play really it's nothin no focus target or anything just burst all good I win I'm really that much better.

At least pt/vg acknowledge they are op xerain you are the biggest non event on here you couldn't fight a droid 1v1 without your Mara status I really can't believe that people think they are so advanced compared to others with their op classes really pvp in this game is terrible

Oh look another 'i just got my *** handed to me by a marauder and now i'm angry' thread

seeing as though most marauder rerollers have no idea what they are doing with the class and are absolutely terrible i have no problems with the class. Learn your class, learn to counter marauders

sincerely

a sage

Oh look another 'i just got my *** handed to me by a marauder and now i'm angry' thread

seeing as though most marauder rerollers have no idea what they are doing with the class and are absolutely terrible i have no problems with the class. Learn your class, learn to counter marauders

sincerely

a sage

QFT and hilarious post, and I could not agree more. Deception or Deception/Madness Assassin here. Not only have I beaten plenty of Marauders but I've watched my healer kite them and listen to her laugh at them over voice chat when they have no idea what they're doing.

I think you all missed the point there is no skill in this pvp joke of a game be it mara pt or healer tank no focus cc is pathetic do your pve rotations keep telling yourselves you can pvp haha all bad

I think you all missed the point there is no skill in this pvp joke of a game be it mara pt or healer tank no focus cc is pathetic do your pve rotations keep telling yourselves you can pvp haha all bad

then why are you still here?

Ok now i'm confused, you got a whoopin' from a marauder decided to QQ on the forums on how 'OP' they are and are now claiming that PVP takes no skill and that everyone is using PVE rotations and is bad.

Are you saying that you are good? if so then why are you complaining about marauders.

And while i am at it define 'skill' in PVP because as far as i'm concerned the most skilled player is the one that wins and if you're QQing about a class that you obviously have no idea how to counter (here's a hint look at their saber stance for info) then it seems to me that you have no 'skill' either

Guys, it's all right. I fixed the OP:

PVP is really rather balanced in this game. Anyone who disagrees is a forum whiner like me. I say, "OMG I should be invincible, even when going against players of greater skill (basically everyone)." Marauders are pretty balanced, which is why they defend their class. Its somewhat hard to play with all those abilities, but I just cannot accept the fact that a burst dps class can burst me down.

Powertechs and Vanguards acknowledge they are overpowered. But it doesn't matter since I am the biggest non event on here and I couldn't fight a droid 1v1 without my Heroic Moment and legacy abilities. I really can't be bothered to learn my class and compete with others, but if you're not lazy pvp in this game is great!

Last few days before I run out

Please provide facts where this game is balanced and pvp is quality or g t f o not possible I believe:eek:

Burden of proof is on you.

You make the claim that pvp is "broken".

And you need to remember to consider the game at top level, RWZ teams made of of top quality players, capable of playing their classes properly, and not anything less.

Because, after all, you are criticizing the game and not the players ability to play it as designed.

Edited by Dmasterr

This is probably the stupidest rage thread I've seen since 1.1

1. Nobody cares that you don't like the game, it doesn't require press coverage.

2. If you don't like it, don't play. Quitting, also, does not require press coverage.

3. We don't have to defend the game to you, you're the one with the problem.

Jedi Sentinel was my first class ever since release, I knew it would be months before release.

I don't like how I'm getting **** this month, just because of my class. I remember when maras and sents were the weakest class and I stuck through it until now and now I'm a noob for using him...

I just wanted 2 sabers!!!!

I felt this game swtor.

Had so much potential but it has fallen a long way bellow pvp is basically who can burst the hardest there is no skill involved in this game

there is no skill in the MMO genre for the most part? 90% of the battle is the pre-gear grind, and soft science stat optimization. once you've done that, executing a rotation or priority system in any MMO is trivial, the complexity increases in other games are balanced by the ease of macros. this game maintains simplicity and thus removes the need for macros. there's no real difference.

Last few days before I run out

Please provide facts where this game is balanced and pvp is quality or g t f o not possible I believe:eek:

i'm not going to do this so that you leave the game quicker. and until then, the rest of us are going to continue to troll your troll post.

there is no skill in the MMO genre for the most part? 90% of the battle is the pre-gear grind, and soft science stat optimization. once you've done that, executing a rotation or priority system in any MMO is trivial, the complexity increases in other games are balanced by the ease of macros. this game maintains simplicity and thus removes the need for macros. there's no real difference.

True but...

I like that all WZ in SWTOR are objective based. So there is more to it than gear. There is room for organization and strategy in modes like Alderaan and Huttball especially.

But I don't disagree with you.

True but...

I like that all WZ in SWTOR are objective based. So there is more to it than gear. There is room for organization and strategy in modes like Alderaan and Huttball especially.

But I don't disagree with you.

tur enough, though for huttball I'd say you replace gear more with composition than anything (double leaping guardian/juggs with a friendly sorc/sage pull... fastest scores ever.

I felt this game swtor.

Had so much potential but it has fallen a long way bellow pvp is basically who can burst the hardest there is no skill involved in this game

I see you finally found that period button. Too bad it's in the middle of nowhere. If you have it keybound in game, maybe your inability to press it at the correct time while typing is transferring over and causing your problems.

Someone please buff his periods and nerf the enter key. Thank you.

sincerely

a sage

Once I got more WH gear, Marauders/Sentinels weren't much of a problem anymore. There's a lot of bad ones out there, that's for sure. If you know what to expect, they're not too bad. However, I still feel that have just a tad bit too much mitigation for a "Pure" DPS.

On a side note; those Pyrotechs ... mother of all things holy, they're a little out of control. I love my Sage, but any time I see a PT these days, I get the hell out of dodge (if I can).

Edited by Alkiii