Dark side corruption toggle

lyyr

I turn this off, because I do not wish to see my dark side corruption,

however, everytime I enter a different zone, a conversation, a warzone etc,

it turns back on automatically.

Anyone else have this? And yes, I do press the button "apply" :p

What's the dark side corruption toggle? Did I miss some feature?

it un-uglies your char that was made ugly by biowares random asignment of dark and lightside points during conversations :D

"oh hey, enslave a continent, here is your 200 lightside points. oh hey, you hit someone in the knee to save a city from a bomb, 500 darkside points." ;)

What's the dark side corruption toggle? Did I miss some feature?

Yes, going deep into the dark side also affects the appearance of your character, making it look darker...uglier...

Due to the outburst of crying babies who didn't want to suffer such grim consequences, the devs put in a toggle so you can turn off the...uglyfication of your character.

And that's how a very interesting feature that could have been an insight into other players' style, was made pointless and buried.

What I want is to toggle off SKIN CORRUPTION separately from EYE CORRUPTION. And for them to actually work of course. Cuz' it's a damn joke to see my beautiful girl turn into a zombie when she's not even force sensitive...

i was actually amazed that they did implement such a feature. it should not even be there.

going to agree with this, it's like a price you pay for going darkside. i have no issue with an ugly character if it shows how dark my avatar has become. force sensitive or not

What I want is to toggle off SKIN CORRUPTION separately from EYE CORRUPTION. And for them to actually work of course. Cuz' it's a damn joke to see my beautiful girl turn into a zombie when she's not even force sensitive...

Well that's my issue as well :)

I have a female smuggler, she does everything for the money = dark side points.

But I don't want her to look like a sith. :p

Take it none of you have read up on Star Wars then?

That's what playing with the Dark Side does to you. If you don't want to look like a dark evil dude, pick light side choices >_>

When making games, some lore is thrown out of the window or bended for good reason. Good thing the toggle isn't going anywhere.

I'm seconding the hope for a separate toggle for the facial scars and stuff and the eyes...I don't mind getting dark skin and red eyes to show the dark side choices but those scars are really without logic...as far as my knowledge of the SW-universe goes there isn't truly a precedent for them either, unless you count Palpatine but that guy was old as heck...and maybe Vader but he's had so much **** happen to his face (and the rest of his body at that) that it was logical for him to have scars etc...

Guess I'll stick to my Republic light-side ***** for now :p

Yes, going deep into the dark side also affects the appearance of your character, making it look darker...uglier...

Due to the outburst of crying babies who didn't want to suffer such grim consequences, the devs put in a toggle so you can turn off the...uglyfication of your character.

And that's how a very interesting feature that could have been an insight into other players' style, was made pointless and buried.

Yes, I was very excited about having choices that matters, but sadly they went down the other road :(