49 Twinks in PvP

Sabredance

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they happen. The ones who do it say that PvP at 50 is an unbalanced mess and gear imbalance and blah blah blah. I find it funny they are just scared to loose what advantage they have.

Thats hilarious, pvp at 50 does suck as a recruit but how does that justify doing the same thing to level 10's who dont even have talent tree's or attacks. Funny.

Thats hilarious, pvp at 50 does suck as a recruit but how does that justify doing the same thing to level 10's who dont even have talent tree's or attacks. Funny.

It doesn't justify it at all. Not sure what your point was or how its funny.

So confused.

Yeah they happen. The ones who do it say that PvP at 50 is an unbalanced mess and gear imbalance and blah blah blah. I find it funny they are just scared to loose what advantage they have.

"Remember your early teachings. All those who gain power are afraid to lose it."----Palpatine

If they are not leveling to 50 on purpose it's because they are scared. If they are scared it's because they suck and they know gearing out will be a long and painful process for them. Being #1 in the 10-49 bracket is like being the smartest kid on the short bus. if they want to limit themselves to that I saw let them. everyone knows how they would fare in an even match. Less ******* in my 50 wz's

Personally I wish BW would split up the warzones and then allow players to turn off XP thus encouraging people to make twinks!

BW should split the WZs into bracket by level similar to WoW. 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+

And after just finishing grinding out my Van to full WH, I would totally make a 49 twink. Not sure I'm ready to grind my alt to full WH. It's a tough one.

Leveling alts i reckognize a growing number of fully augmented level 49 twinks in PvP who leave before the match ends to prevent XP gain.

What do you think about that?

Is that an exploit?

Should i report it?

Or accept it?

if they want to stay in the kiddie pool, that's their perogative I suppose.

Don't really see the problem. I deck out all my alts as they're leveling. They have the best gear available to them because I have biochem, cybertech, synth and armormech. If you're too lazy to craft your own gear or too cheap to buy some, then that's your bad.

Don't really see the problem. I deck out all my alts as they're leveling. They have the best gear available to them because I have biochem, cybertech, synth and armormech. If you're too lazy to craft your own gear or too cheap to buy some, then that's your bad.

And thats fine because eventually you outlevel it or your floating somewhere in the middle of the bracket and get bolstered up to the same point as everyone else anyway.

With these twinks its only really noticable because they will buy the higher level 40 weapons with an expertise enhancement in it so many times that they have it on every single piece of gear, since the highest level augments only require lvl 49 they will have them to.

There's having good gear for your toon while levelling and theres spending 2mil+ credits (going by harbinger prices, 100-120k ish per purple augment, 40k for augment kits, 30k to augment the gear at the bench) on augments for gear that, if you are playing properly (as you say you do), you would outlevel in a day or so.

Edited by theangryllama

Leveling alts i reckognize a growing number of fully augmented level 49 twinks in PvP who leave before the match ends to prevent XP gain.

What do you think about that?

Is that an exploit?

Should i report it?

Or accept it?

Report it, BW has taken action on people doing this already.

You missed the point of the post. It's not that they have the best gear at level 49, it's that they are leaving WZs specifically to avoid XP gain and getting to 50. I applaud you for taking the time to gear your toons up well throughout leveling and have no problem with it.

I was in a match the other day on a alt and i noticed just before we won 2 guys left. Then just as we got the victory screen a differant guy joined (must have got a Q pop from the others leaving) Well the cussing that followed was absolutly friggen hillarious, I even MVP'd the guy he made me laugh so hard.

To clarify, a 49 twink joined a basicly won WZ and as soon as he loaded in we won and he lvl'd to 50. :)

Good times lol

I was in a match the other day on a alt and i noticed just before we won 2 guys left. Then just as we got the victory screen a differant guy joined (must have got a Q pop from the others leaving) Well the cussing that followed was absolutly friggen hillarious, I even MVP'd the guy he made me laugh so hard.

To clarify, a 49 twink joined a basicly won WZ and as soon as he loaded in we won and he lvl'd to 50. :)

Good times lol

That makes me super lols. I remember once in WoW, my friends and I were leveling up solely through WZs and one of our friends was a couple lvls ahead of the rest. We told him to not gain anymore xp so he can play with us still (WoW bracketed their WZs like 10-19, 20-29, etc).

Like the noob he was, he went exploring one day and accidentally leveled off from the xp he got from discovering a new area on the map. G G.

I too hate 50 PvP but I don't leave the sub50 WZ after it ends. When it comes down to it, I just hit 50 like anyone else and make another alt and go sub50 again. Right now I have a Jugg who's sitting at level 47 and hasn't touched PvE in quite a while, I didn't buy the WZ XP boost and rarely PvP much anymore so people could probably think I was doing something similar when really I just don't play much anymore. So I'd watch who we just go and "report" for doing these things and make sure they're leaving all the WZs like you had mentioned and it's not just something you've seen once and assume. However if it is, then by all means I'd report as others who have done these things have gotten taken care of.

I too hate 50 PvP but I don't leave the sub50 WZ after it ends. When it comes down to it, I just hit 50 like anyone else and make another alt and go sub50 again. Right now I have a Jugg who's sitting at level 47 and hasn't touched PvE in quite a while, I didn't buy the WZ XP boost and rarely PvP much anymore so people could probably think I was doing something similar when really I just don't play much anymore. So I'd watch who we just go and "report" for doing these things and make sure they're leaving all the WZs like you had mentioned and it's not just something you've seen once and assume. However if it is, then by all means I'd report as others who have done these things have gotten taken care of.

Why on earth do you hate 50 warzones but prefer lower ones? Once you get any measure of gear (which isn't that hard in the current system) - and honestly, from a team perspective, even before - they are vastly superior in so many ways:

- People actually know what they're doing, at least to a degree.

- Time to kill goes down so you don't spend half the game respawning

- You normally have at least one, or maybe even 2 healers

etc. etc.

Shameless and cowardly are the first two adjectives that come to mind. The only thing I question is how can you tell if a member of the opposite faction is actually leaving before the match ends, unless you have an alt on the other side and have seen this behavior from said person. It could be that 49 is just leveling through pvp and It really does feel like an eternity to level once you get around 47-49.

Good times lol

Umm, you sure about that? I thought you needed at least one medal to get any kind of comm, coin or xp. The only thing one could get in this situation is a 'free win' towards their daily pvp quest.