The most powerful companion character?

Slowpokeking

M1-4X because he defeats a sith lord just with his calculations & environment while also utilizing his auxillary propulsion system and a creative use of gravity to survive an ambush that has almost completely incapacitated it. :D

I would say that the most powerful companion character would be either Lord Scourge or Khem Val. Mostly because they have a TON more expeirience than all the other companions *attributted because they lived so long* but I probably would have to say Lord Scourge might come out on top. Barely. But if you go though the female force users I would say either Jaesa or Kira, because Jaesa could use he powers to unnerve all her opponents, Kira for her monumental willpower that might be able to stand up to Jaesa's power.

not sure if you mean most powerful canon character or most powerful in the game.

I would say one of the shadow/inq companions are the most powerful in game for their dps

I just sick nadia on people and watch. anyone under level 45 will die.

• 1 month later...

M1-4X simply because his conversations are the best.

If you want to go by destuctive power, it all depends on how you've geared those companions. My Nadia would destroy a freshly dinged non-twink level 50 player with ease. Tharan could take a non-healer, but it would take a while (despite him having better gear than Nadia). Zenith only gets Tharan's cast-offs so would get owned.

Of all my characters (except the C2-N2s). M1-4X is probably the weakest as he fulfills the same role as my Vanguard tank, but doesn't benefit from my hand-me-downs like Tanno does.

Story-wise it could be Nadia, and she's ever so slightly unstable. Male Consulars probably only marry her because the consequences don't bear thinking about :-)

It has been a while since I finished SI. I don't remember saying him that specifically. Well if that is true than that is just stupid. Not that it would be the only stupid thing that they did in SWTOR anyway.

This is taken from one of Khem Val's conversations and I quote "On Yn, the Jedi had laid siege to an Imperial stronghold. Tulak Hord broke the siege single-handedly! And then he pressed forward to Jedi-held Chabosh, leaving nothing but Jedi blood in his wake. I never lacked Force to feed on in those days. "

This means that both he and Tulak Hord wiped out an entire army of Jedi all by themselves. Scourge may be powerful but Khem would wipe the floor with him and then eat him.

Edited by SmugglersLuck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.