The adventures of Forced Companions Daycare

bright_ephemera

:D I had a whole bunch of Holiday approaches being tossed around for a long time...Holiday as hologram, pre-Holiday Tharan as a codependent little boy who is desperately searching for a friend, Tharan as a boy with an imaginary friend, Holiday as an actual little girl. In the end the power of Twilight Sparkle won.

On THURSDAYS, FCD is staffed by T7-01 and LORD SCOURGE.

BABY PIERCE is building a wooden-blocks castle for the Republic to try to defend while he beats them up. BABY ZENITH, his brightly colored plastoid sniper rifle slung across his back, crawls up to a strategic position behind the toybox. BABY JORGAN approaches.

BABY JORGAN: Sure wish they hadn't banned toy dart blasters here.

BABY ZENITH nods curtly. Then he fires a foam-suction dart at BABY PIERCE. BABY PIERCE, without looking up, raises a hand and catches the dart.

BABY ZENITH: This one's tricky. Tough. Worst kind of Imp.

BABY PIERCE, without looking up: And proud.

BABY JORGAN: I bet if we both had rifles we could take him.

BABY ZENITH: Talked to Vik. Prices too high. Better smuggle your own.

BABY ZENITH adjusts his aim, keeping his eyes locked on BABY PIERCE.

BABY JORGAN: I think your first mistake was talking to Tanno Vik.

BABY ZENITH, grimly: You do what you have to.

BABY ZENITH fires a foam-suction dart at BABY PIERCE. BABY PIERCE, without looking up, raises a hand and catches the dart.

BABY ZENITH: Darn it.

M1-4X, from the toybox: I've seen enough! You won't fight alone, defender of the Republic!

M1-4X jumps out of the toybox and unleashes foam suction dart wrath on BABY PIERCE.

BABY PIERCE, jumping to one side: Bloody hell! I don't have that many hands!

T7-01: Pierce = no swearing // Pierce = correct nevertheless

BABY JORGAN: Hey, for once it's not me getting busted.

BABY PIERCE scrambles out of the way, muttering. M1-4X relaxes his missile turrets.

M1-4X: For the Republic!

BABY ZENITH nods stoically at M1-4X.

M1-4X: Thank you for leading the charge! Any friend of the Republic is a friend of mine!

BABY ZENITH: Too trusting. Still. Nice work.

T7-01: Rules = no toy blasters // Zenith = surrender rifle

BABY PIERCE: Oh, now you bother to enforce that.

BABY ZENITH gives T7-01 a dirty look, then slings his rifle back over his shoulder and walks out.

M1-4X: He'll live to fight another day! Huzzah!

Edited by bright_ephemera

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real Zenith is the awesomest. I will not hear otherwise :D

On FRIDAYS, FCD is staffed by KHEM VAL and SCORPIO

BABY DOC approaches the biology lab that BABY THARAN is assembling in the corner next to the toybox.

BABY DOC: So you're a medical doctor supergenius, huh?

BABY THARAN: That's right. Holiday, dear, could you find me a hydrospanner that isn't made of toy-grade plastoid?

MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: I can't get you much of anything, Tharan. I'm a toy pony. No moving parts.

BABY THARAN: Right! Of course. M1-4X, would you be so kind as to find me a hydrospanner that isn't made of toy-grade plastoid?

M1-4X, from the toybox: Will this research be used to benefit the Republic?

BABY THARAN: Of course it will. Science knows no borders, but the Empire's academic journals are flatly inferior.

BABY DOC: Got that right.

M1-4X: Then your work is of the utmost importance!

M1-4X runs off to find a real hydrospanner.

BABY DOC strokes his black marker moustache.

BABY DOC: You know, if you're planning on using that centrifuge for bioassays I wouldn't set the motivator at quite that angle. The gravity on this planet's a killer.

BABY THARAN: I know, I know, but if I extend the ancillary magneton under the – hey, wait, you're not a real doctor.

BABY DOC: Sure I am. Name's Doc, isn't it?

BABY THARAN: You made that up.

BABY DOC: Did not.

BABY THARAN: Furthermore I could draw better facial hair than that without even using a mirror.

BABY DOC: Oh, yeah?

BABY THARAN: Yeah! Holiday, fetch me a marker!

MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: I can't, Tharan. Sorry.

BABY THARAN: It's all right, you're still good for moral support.

BABY THARAN scampers off and comes back with a brown marker.

BABY THARAN: Watch and learn, 'Doc'.

BABY THARAN starts painstakingly applying a marker goatee.

MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: A little to your left...that's it. Oh, now it's asymmetrical again! Try to fill it out a little...all right, good...you look fantastic, Tharan!

BABY DOC: That's cheating!

BABY THARAN: I don't recall assistants being banned in the rules.

BABY DOC: Hmph. Fine. Well, if you're gonna do any breakthrough science, let me know. Two can play the assistant game...especially if there'll be credit to share in the major medical journals.

• 2 weeks later...

Whew! Apologies for slow output, the inspiration hasn't been much with me of late...but.......

On MONDAYS, FCD is staffed by T7-01 and KHEM VAL.

T7-01: Today = visitor // children = welcome Thana Vesh

A slender woman in black armor stalks in and looks around. One eye is heavily tattooed; even her ponytail has an air of rage.

THANA VESH: Hello, worms. My master, Darth Gravus, has sent me to seek additional apprentices for me to kill. I mean, for him to train.

BABY ASHARA: I'm not sure I like the sound of that.

THANA VESH: I don't see how else I'm supposed to stay entertained while Gravus is off working. Now, children. If you come with me you will have the chance to train with your passions, develop your strength, and ultimately get crushed by me because I'm better than you.

BABY XALEK and BABY ASHARA exchange looks.

BABY XALEK: I've heard that one before.

THANA VESH: Oh? From who?

BABY XALEK: Doesn't matter. He's dead now.

BABY XALEK grins toothily behind his mask.

BABY KIRA, stage whispering to a terrified-looking BABY GUSS: He actually just Force-fuzzed the guy's hair until he broke and went to a different daycare center. Xalek hates killing stuff.

BABY XALEK: Lies!

BABY PIERCE, stroking his chin: So what’s your policy on Force-blind ‘pprentices?

THANA VESH: Are you serious?

BABY PIERCE: Yep.

THANA VESH Force pushes BABY PIERCE across the room, slamming him into the opposite wall. BABY ASHARA cries out and charges. THANA VESH pushes her away as well, hard enough to knock her limp.

BABY PIERCE: Now you're interesting.

BABY PIERCE darts to the corner, grabs a ruler, and charges at THANA VESH. T7-01 squeals and wheels to stand between them, sending BABY PIERCE sprawling.

T7-01: Thana Vesh = stop this at once // Sith = terrible guests

THANA VESH: Oh, shut up.

THANA VESH draws her lightsaber but doesn’t manage to get in a swing, because KHEM VAL walks over and lifts THANA VESH by the scruff of the neck.

KHEM VAL: Daycare policy is to not physically assault the staff.

BABY ASHARA, from the floor: I resent the exclusivity of that policy.

KHEM VAL, ignoring her: Select your fellow apprentice and be gone. Or I could just devour you here.

BABY PIERCE and BABY XALEK, leaning forward: Oooohh.

THANA VESH: Hmph. You’re all unworthy anyway. Now put me down.

KHEM VAL: Daycare policy is to not physically assault the staff.

BABY ASHARA, from the floor: I resent the exclusivity of that policy.

KHEM VAL, ignoring her: Select your fellow apprentice and be gone. Or I could just devour you here.

BABY PIERCE and BABY XALEK, leaning forward: Oooohh.

THANA VESH: Hmph. You’re all unworthy anyway. Now put me down.

eeeeheeeeee, yay! I'm sorry I don't have anything intelligent to say.

Thana Vesh was a wonderful guest to the daycare! Shame we couldn't really do much with her after Taris =/

Of all the "people who would have no sane reason to go with you or cooperate with you or anything, anywhere, ever" that I would still love as a companion, Thana Vesh tops the list. We could bicker all over the galaxy.

Of all the "people who would have no sane reason to go with you or cooperate with you or anything, anywhere, ever" that I would still love as a companion, Thana Vesh tops the list. We could bicker all over the galaxy.

Bickering? I'm too busy staring at the most awesome, non-revealing armor for a female like... ever, in the history of all of gaming.

Bickering? I'm too busy staring at the most awesome, non-revealing armor for a female like... ever, in the history of all of gaming.

I hear you. Thana Vesh's armor is hands-down my favorite in the game, and possibly in my gaming career. My first-ever purchase of cartel goods on the GTN was her armor set. And while it looks great on a female model, it adapts perfectly reasonably (without need for additional coverage) to men's styles.

Ah, but I was going to catch up to the actual day of the week!

On TUESDAYS, FCD is staffed by KHEM VAL and LORD SCOURGE.

BABY TANNO VIK: Hsst, Pierce. Got some new goods.

BABY KALIYO: I’m there.

BABY TANNO VIK: You want in? Got the creds?

BABY KALIYO: Depends. Convince me.

BABY PIERCE: Yeah, let’s see it, Vik.

BABY TANNO VIK produces two small plasteel canisters marked with dire warnings in twenty languages, all overlaid with red skulls.

BABY PIERCE: Wait. That’s my detonite. I was keeping it in the kitchen.

BABY TANNO VIK: This is different detonite. Mine’s even more potent. And expensive.

BABY KALIYO: For that much? Six cookies.

BABY PIERCE: Don’t listen to her. Six cookies and an Imperial Shock Trooper action figure.

BABY KALIYO: Six cookies and I won't punch you in the face next time Mister Khem turns his back.

BABY PIERCE, suspiciously: What's so 'potent' about this anyway?

BABY TANNO VIK: Extra morphite blend. Adds a little more kick. Illegal in a whole bunch of systems: Dantooine, Coruscant, Korriban, and...um...

BABY KALIYO: Maybe if you'd stayed awake during our geography lesson you could come up with better than that.

BABY TANNO VIK: Eh, details. So. Deal?

BABY PIERCE: Seven cookies. Plus I won't punch you. Today, at least.

BABY KALIYO: Suckup.

BABY TANNO VIK: Done.

BABY PIERCE produces seven cookies and hands them over. BABY TANNO VIK takes a foul-smelling black substance from his pocket and smears it onto the canisters.

BABY TANNO VIK: Morphite, as promised.

BABY PIERCE: Hey! Then that was just my detonite under there!

BABY TANNO VIK: No refunds, my friend.

BABY PIERCE: Good thing I didn't pay out the not-punching-you part, then, because you're never getting it.

LORD SCOURGE: You may wish to keep your transactions at a lower volume, children.

BABY TANNO VIK: What transactions, Mister Lord Scourge?

LORD SCOURGE: It's just Lord Scourge, you imbecile. And I am referring to your illicit arms deal.

BABY TANNO VIK: What deal would that be?

BABY KALIYO and BABY PIERCE are nowhere in sight. BABY TANNO VIK smiles winningly.

LORD SCOURGE: I would pull your co-conspirators out of their hiding places and confiscate the goods, but I am curious as to what use they will put them to. And whether it will work at all.

BABY TANNO VIK: Of course it will! I sell top-quality goods!

LORD SCOURGE: Only as good as you can steal.

BABY TANNO VIK: The best of what I could be stealing.

LORD SCOURGE: We shall see.

That kid has a bright future. :D

On WEDNESDAYS, FCD is staffed by T7-01 and SCORPIO.

This directly references the discoveries of HK-51's first appearance.

SCORPIO is busy convincing T7-01 that there is an urgent errand to run somewhere well off daycare grounds. Meanwhile, BABY KALIYO leads BABY THARAN to the shelf where the keyboard console box known as HK-51 rests. BABY THARAN clutches the purple pony MY LITTLE HOLIDAY tightly as Kaliyo flicks on the power to HK-51.

BABY THARAN: 'HK-51' is...a Speak and Spell?

BABY KALIYO: In Huttese, yeah.

HK-51: Salutation: Greetings! Are you ready to educate organics today?

BABY THARAN eyes BABY KALIYO uncertainly.

BABY THARAN: You think this has hidden subroutines?

BABY KALIYO: Definitely. Ask Jorgan's whiskers if you don't believe me.

BABY THARAN looks uncertain, but settles down beside HK-51.

HK-51: Encouraging query: Can you spell DROID?

BABY THARAN: I could spell myeloencephalitis if I felt like it. My skills are not in question.

MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: You're so smart, Tharan!

HK-51: Stiff query: Can you spell PRETENTIOUS GIT?

BABY THARAN, ignoring it: So how did you say this alternate programming was activated?

BABY KALIYO: Pierce kicked it across the room.

BABY THARAN: And then it acted differently?

BABY KALIYO: You could say that.

HK-51: Change of tactics: Would the organics like to play a game?

BABY THARAN carefully selects a wooden block from the toybin and comes back to slam it onto HK-51's screen.

BABY THARAN: Anything different?

HK-51: Wounded assertion: No, master. Though a game that does not involve blunt trauma would be appreciated.

BABY THARAN: Hmm. Holiday, any ideas?

MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: If you could plug a data conduit from my mane to his main processor, I could analyze his programming from there.

SCORPIO's head swivels to face them.

SCORPIO: Yes. Continue, children.

BABY KALIYO: Ooh, that never means anything good.

BABY THARAN: It doesn't?

BABY KALIYO: Never mind, genius-boy. Have at it.

BABY THARAN painstakingly braids some of MY LITTLE HOLIDAY's sparkly mane and plugs it into a data port on HK-51's side.

MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: All right then! Let's just take a look at this guy's programming...

HK-51: Smug statement: You asked for it.

MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

MY LITTLE HOLIDAY twitches, her mane falling free of the improvised connection, and falls over.

BABY KALIYO: Whoa.

BABY THARAN: HEY! Holiday! Holiday?

MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: i have seen madness

SCORPIO: But are you articulate enough to warn the others, I wonder?

HK-51: Self-satisfied remark: I doubt she'll ever want to discuss this little peek into my mind with the organics.

BABY THARAN, hugging MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: What did you do!?

HK-51: Recommendation: Think of it as a lesson in being yourself.

SCORPIO: Interesting advice coming from a designated sleeper agent.

HK-51: Suddenly innocuous protest: I'm sure I don't understand what you mean, master.

BABY KALIYO: Well, it's no plasma gun, but I'd call this bad enterprise a success.

SCORPIO's head swivels to face them.

SCORPIO: Yes. Continue, children.

BABY KALIYO: Ooh, that never means anything good.

This makes me shudder to think of all the horrible things Kaliyo and SCORPIO are plotting on my agent's ship. :D

Excellent as always.

YAY!!!! More companion goodness!!!!

SCORPIO: But are you articulate enough to warn the others, I wonder?

HK-51: Self-satisfied remark: I doubt she'll ever want to discuss this little peek into my mind with the organics.

BABY THARAN, hugging MY LITTLE HOLIDAY: What did you do!?

HK-51: Recommendation: Think of it as a lesson in being yourself.

SCORPIO: Interesting advice coming from a designated sleeper agent.

HK-51: Suddenly innocuous protest: I'm sure I don't understand what you mean, master.

BABY KALIYO: Well, it's no plasma gun, but I'd call this bad enterprise a success.

When will I ever learn not to read this while drinking something? I always have to clean off my monitor and keyboard after! :rolleyes:

BABY TANNO VIK takes a foul-smelling black substance from his pocket and smears it onto the canisters.[/i]

BABY TANNO VIK: Morphite, as promised.

Is that morphite in your pocket you are you just...wait...that doesn't work here.

Where did he get the morphite? :eek:

HK-51: Stiff query: Can you spell PRETENTIOUS GIT?

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAA! You owe me a keyboard. :rak_03:

Edited by Adwynyth

Short one today.

BABY QYZEN FESS and YOUNG BOWDAAR are brawling in a flurry of scales, fur, claws, and teeth.

T7-01: Qyzen Fess + Bowdaar = stop fighting

LORD SCOURGE: This is the same request you made yesterday, isn't it?

T7-01: Scourge = correct // Qyzen Fess + Bowdaar = fighting since yesterday

LORD SCOURGE: They were fighting all Tuesday, too.

T7-01: Qyzen Fess + Bowdaar = fighting all Monday as well // Qyzen Fess + Bowdaar = probably still in the same fight

BABY ELARA: Correct, sir. It's terrible. I've been hoping to read them the Riot Act, but, um.

T7-01: Elara = going to say?

BABY ELARA, glumly: We don't have a Riot Act.

LORD SCOURGE snickers.

BABY ELARA, hopefully: Maybe if we ratified one I could read it to them?

T7-01: Riot Act = children stop fighting?

LORD SCOURGE: No.

BABY ELARA: But at least we would have some more rules about it.

YOUNG BOWDAAR, somewhat indistinctly, from the fray: SLAAAAAAAAAVE.

On FRIDAYS, FCD is staffed by KHEM VAL and SCORPIO

BABY ZENITH, carrying his oversized purple plastoid foam suction dart rifle, sidles in the door and takes up a tactical position a few steps away from BABY JAESA.

BABY JAESA: Whatcha doing?

BABY ZENITH, scowling: Hm. Seen you around. You can't decide what side's right.

BABY JAESA: Decisions are scary. Until you've gotten started, anyway.

BABY ZENITH: It's like this. The fighting won't stop until every last Imperial is dead.

BABY ZENITH pauses to think about it.

BABY ZENITH: Or suction darted a lot.

KHEM VAL and SCORPIO stand off to one side.

KHEM VAL: Policy says we should confiscate his weapon, but I like that he burns with a hatred like Tulak Hord.

SCORPIO: Teeseven is not here. We can observe.

KHEM VAL: Done.

BABY VECTOR, by the toybox: Jaesa, you do not have to listen to Zenith. He is a very angry child.

BABY ZENITH: Angry because of the Empire. Your fault.

BABY VECTOR: We have never wronged you. - Um, wait a moment.

BABY VECTOR seems to space out for a few seconds.

BABY VECTOR: There, we checked. We and the nest have done nothing to you.

BABY ZENITH: Maybe. But I'm with the Republic. We don't let our losses go unavenged.

BABY VECTOR: We are with the Empire. But we know how to seek constructive solutions.

BABY ZENITH, to his audience BABY JAESA: Vector's a liar and I heard he kicks small animals for fun.

KHEM VAL, to SCORPIO: That would make him much more interesting.

BABY VECTOR: Zenith is tragically misguided, and we pity him.

BABY JAESA: I'm not sure what to do with this.

BABY VECTOR: We implore you, choose the light side. It puts much less wear and tear on the...well, the everything.

BABY ZENITH: Don't care much about light side or dark side. But if you're not fighting Imps you're stupid.

BABY JAESA: Hey, no need for name-calling. Meanie.

BABY JAESA crawls over and starts building a block house with BABY VECTOR.

BABY ZENITH: So be it.

BABY ZENITH takes aim and fires at BABY JAESA. She Force swats the foam suction dart aside.

BABY ZENITH: Hey!

BABY JAESA: I'll protect Vector, too. He's nice.

BABY TEMPLE, who has been watching with interest: Ha! Victory, Dark Side!

BABY VECTOR and BABY JAESA: No.

BABY ZENITH: Hmph. Might as well be.

Consular notes:

I always thought Zenith would make a singularly poor politician. Between "speaks a dozen words a day" and "violence is the solution," I don't see his tenure in office lasting very long.

This is dedicated to the latest patch, which fixed female Togruta textures and somehow accidentally reskinned Jorgan with a less than flattering look.

BABY JORGAN toddles in looking sick. His fur is pale and hangs a little loosely; his eyes have heavy dark rings around them.

BABY JORGAN, glaring at all and sundry: Hi.

BABY CORSO: Uh, hi.

BABY CORSO visibly struggles to come up with something nice to say.

BABY CORSO: Jorgan, you're looking very...

BABY AKAAVI: ...nightmarish?

BABY JORGAN: Yeah. I know.

T7-01: Jorgan = okay? // sick Jorgan = stay at home.

BABY JORGAN: I'm pretty sure it isn't contagious to non-fuzzy species.

BABY BROONMARK, swiveling his head in BABY JORGAN's direction: Blllorp.

BABY JORGAN: I'm pretty sure it isn't contagious to Talz, either. Not like I'll be rubbing up against you to find out.

BABY BROONMARK: Raaargh!

BABY AKAAVI: How did this happen?

BABY JORGAN: Dunno. The patch came down and suddenly I'm like this.

BABY AKAAVI: We could go find the devs and throw things at them until you're fixed.

BABY JORGAN, wincing: Poor choice of words, Akaavi.*

BABY AKAAVI: Until they give you your face back?

BABY ASHARA runs by in a tiny crop top and shorts, looking delighted.

BABY CORSO: ...What was that all about?

BABY JORGAN: Hell if I know.

T7-01: Children = no swearing // T7 = agrees nevertheless

BABY JORGAN: Well, I don't think we can fix anything now. Hey, Akaavi, up for a game of spec ops tag?**

BABY AKAAVI: You're on.

* I'm pretty sure Jorgan doesn't want to be fixed (i.e., neutered) :eek:

** This is much like regular tag, but with more slipping through ceiling crawlspaces, giving cryptic hand signals to one's team, and using household objects as tactical weapons.

On MONDAYS, FCD is staffed by T7-01 and KHEM VAL.

T7-01: Today = field trip // children = tour Coruscant // Coruscant = capital of the Republic

BABY QUINN raises his hand.

BABY QUINN: We've already been there. The Empire, I mean. We stomped all over everything.

KHEM VAL: Yes. It nearly rivaled the glory of Yn and Chabosh. Or so I'm told; I was not on the invite list for the sacking.

T7-01: Quinn = stop rubbing it in

BABY KIRA: Maybe this time you can avoid breaking anything.

BABY QUINN: That would rather defeat the point of our coming, wouldn't it?

BABY KIRA: Well, if you don't break anything, maybe we'll let you leave peacefully.

BABY JORGAN: Though we won’t cry if that doesn’t happen.

BABY ELARA busily distributes identification and visa papers to the children as they disembark from the spaceship.

T7-01: Coruscant = city-world // entire planet = one big built-up city

BABY KIRA: Boy, would I hate to be in charge of trash management.

T7-01: Building ahead = Senate Tower // Tower = emblem of freedom and democracy

BABIES ELARA, CORSO, and KIRA: Ooooohhh.

KHEM VAL: Tulak Hord had a better house.

BABY JORGAN: Nice. Do they rent speeders at the front door to get around in there?

BABY TEMPLE: I’m pretty sure everybody who goes in there gets propelled around by hot air.

BABY KIRA: Sorry, can’t hear you over the sound of how much better our government is.

BABY CORSO, pointing off to a side street: So what’s over there?

T7-01: That way = unsafe // Black Sun + other syndicates = have control // gang violence = very high

BABY TEMPLE: And you let this go on in your capital city?

BABY KIRA: Hey, the only reason you Imps don’t have these problems in your capital is you don’t have enough city to fit all the slave revolts in.

BABY QUINN: At least our legislative system gets to the point. Anyway, Mister Teeseven, I would rather tour the ruins of the Jedi Temple.

T7-01: Quinn = out of luck // Quinn = stop rubbing it in.

BABY TEMPLE: I hear they recruit even weak Force users, huh? Without, you know, killing them? Purely academic question.

T7-01: Jedi = very nice // Jedi = welcome all

BABY QUINN: Disgusting.

BABY TEMPLE: Right, yeah. Disgusting.

The children, closely following T7-01 and closely followed by KHEM VAL, reach the steps of the Senate building.

BABY QUINN: Perfect.

BABY QUINN produces a flagpole nearly as tall as himself, with a similarly proportioned Imperial banner on it.

BABY QUINN: I hereby claim this building in the name of the Empire!

BABY CORSO: Nuh-uh!

BABY QUINN: Yes. I do.

BABY CORSO: Do not!

BABY QUINN: Do too.

BABY CORSO: Do not!

BABY QUINN: This is probably the saddest Republic defense I have ever encountered.

BABY CORSO: ...Is not!

BABY JORGAN: This is Republic territory. I’m going to have to make a citizen’s arrest on charges of attempted invasion.

BABY QUINN: I have near immunity with this student visa.

BABY JORGAN: It doesn’t cover galactic politics. You’re definitely under arrest.

BABY QUINN does a double take and examines the visa papers BABY ELARA had provided. He looks back up, crestfallen.

BABY QUINN: I could probably have planned this b…no. No, my plan was perfect. Except for the visa. Dorne, you sabotaged me!

BABY ELARA: I arranged student visitation papers for us all as per statute 513-B, paragraph seven! It’s not my fault they don’t legally cover attempted coups!

T7-01 rolls up and extends a grabber arm to take the banner down.

BABY QUINN, sullenly: You can take our flags, but you’ll never take our tyranny.