Can we get individual server forums now?

Holden_Dissent

I never understood why a feature like that was ever left off.

But better late then never. The social aspect this site once had is long gone

aww cmon,trolls are "technically" socializing when they troll...

just getting away from that aspect though is easier done then said (i meant it the way i said it)

Hmmm... what do these words/phrases mean in BW speak?

1. completed(moved everyone off the locked servers?, moved everyone that would fit on their old destination server off?)

2. automatic transfers(all toons moved by BW to any and all destination servers, as selected by BW; or only to "compatible" destination servers, ie same type/same time zone?; or pve to any pve/rp with open slots? or what?)

It means once they have only 1 server for each type in each area they will just rename the forums they have now since there will only be one server for each group.

Individual server forums will be implemented later this summer once we have completed automatic transfers!

THIS is what I like to hear!

One of the things that has left me feeling kind of disjointed from getting really involved in my server's community is the lack of an officially-supported forum. I don't always play at our primetime hours, so it's nice to be able to make connections and get to know names/personalities that way.

Pretty much the ONLY forum I used in WoW was my server forum, actually.

• 1 month later...
Well summer is coming to an end. Where r the forums? Or r u holding this till ftp?

Forum access will be in the cartel market with a sub category for server and class forums.

All joking aside. Have they implemented forced transfers yet? For some reason I thought forced transfers were coming the end of August. Not long left if that's the case.