Marry More than One companion?

iPetrushka

Nope only one. If you romance two, you are eventually confronted by the two and have to pick.

Bummer. ;_;

So, what happens when you have to pick? Loose all the affection you've gained?

Also, what is considered romancing, exactly? If I work on getting 10k/10k worth of affection, is that considered romancing?

Bummer. ;_;

So, what happens when you have to pick? Loose all the affection you've gained?

Also, what is considered romancing, exactly? If I work on getting 10k/10k worth of affection, is that considered romancing?

Romancing basically just means that you are getting their "romance dialogues" in addition to their normal dialogues. To the best of my knowledge once you triger the romance diqalogues for a companion the only way to stop a romance is to get a conflict(although only three classes even have two romancable companions for males, none have two for females).

When you get a conflict, I believe you just lose a large amount of affection(I've never gotten one but I would guess around 500 depending on the companin and dialogue options chosen) with the one you reject. You are also unable to see any more romance dialogues with that companion.

One starategy that you can do is to get completely run through one romancable companion's romance without starting the other one's romance(basically just don't do comapnion conversations with them) and then once you have finished off the first one's romance conversations, start the romance with the other one. Could be risky though as if you mess it up you could end up with a romance you don't want. Also the gifts you get from companions in emails really aren't that great, so I wouldn't do this if that is your only goal.

Romancing basically just means that you are getting their "romance dialogues" in addition to their normal dialogues. To the best of my knowledge once you triger the romance diqalogues for a companion the only way to stop a romance is to get a conflict(although only three classes even have two romancable companions for males, none have two for females).

When you get a conflict, I believe you just lose a large amount of affection(I've never gotten one but I would guess around 500 depending on the companin and dialogue options chosen) with the one you reject. You are also unable to see any more romance dialogues with that companion.

One starategy that you can do is to get completely run through one romancable companion's romance without starting the other one's romance(basically just don't do comapnion conversations with them) and then once you have finished off the first one's romance conversations, start the romance with the other one. Could be risky though as if you mess it up you could end up with a romance you don't want. Also the gifts you get from companions in emails really aren't that great, so I wouldn't do this if that is your only goal.

Gotcha, thanks. :3

Well, I like the companion gifts that I can give to other companions. xD Or ship off to another character to give to their companions.

I also like reading the emails they send - Doc's in particular have been pretty hilarious fail. xD

Gotcha, thanks. :3

Well, I like the companion gifts that I can give to other companions. xD Or ship off to another character to give to their companions.

I also like reading the emails they send - Doc's in particular have been pretty hilarious fail. xD

You know you can always just buy gifts off of the GTN(which at least on my transfer server are really cheap at the moment), buy low level ones from a vendor, or get them from most Mission Crew Skills. Much easier then romancing a companion for three.