Bad Player Logic

Ratham

"x" class killed me in pvp, I'm not supposed to die because I'm me and im awesome, this proves that "x" class is OP and needs to be nerfed.

Seriously, I've seen threads on here claiming that EVERY single advanced class is OP... its a l2p issue :(

Inb4 "You must play PT/Marauder"

well lets be honest here...

1. gaurdians/juggs are op because they can jump at me

2. marauder/sents have 2 lightsabers!!! isnt 1 enough?

3. sages/sorcs get a bubble! c'mon... u cant beat that

4. shadows/sins can run fast and go stealth!!! no one else can, so def op.

5. scoundrels/op they can stun people! and hit you! just like everyone else, but you fall flat on ur face so it seems worse!!!!!!

6. snipers/gs can take cover!!! why can't every class take cover. OP!!!

7. powertechs have flamethrowers and ****... c'mon!

8. Mercs/Commandos have.... uhh....

You are wrong sir. When you can elimate half the AC's from rateds by playing a mara, pt, sin or an ops healer, there is a serious imbalance of classes.

I must say you are right to an extent. I think the whole problem with this imbalance is due to TTK and the huge nerfs that were given to some classes 1.2 along with the minor buffs given to the now seen as OP classes. But before you judge people in there assumptions, you should look at the life quality of say a Sage/Sorc or perhaps an Ops/Scoundrel and think to themselves, "How fun could it be to play those gimped toons and get face rolled all day"?

It is far from a L2P issue as class mechanics and defences where changed. Damage output was lowered for these classes and so survivability took a hit. Sure there are some that can still squeeze the potential out of there toons, But they are few and far between.

And I didn't even touch the healing nerfs that where given to 2 classes.

Well as a sniper I have no issues with killing powertechs and that certainly does not stop me from stating they are way op and need a nerf

And in turn I do not see many posts by powertechs asking for sniper nerfs

As stated by a previous poster stats dont lie and group compositions do not lie. If every class was close then why do the majority of groups only want certain classes?

Create a hodgepodge group of all classes for rated and I will show you a pretty close to 0 win record

But ofc that has nothing to do with certain classes just simply being better