Well Done Bioware!

lironBD

I was on a break from SWTOR after my server went completely dead (Bao-Dur - Europe). today I've decided to re-sub and check out what's new on the game..

After transferring my entire legacy to the nightmare lands I must tell you it;s amazing.. like a new game.

now on mid-day\evening there are over 250 ppl on both fleets + many more on flashpoints\planets etc.. PVP is great and you can get WZ every 2 minute...

The improvement made to the game by new high population of players is just great.

If someone is un-sure about re-sub I highly recommend to do it ASAP.

Tonight for few hours I've had loads of fun on evening full of pvp... time between warzones is 2-3 minutes. EVEN TEAMS! a just number of wins to each side based on skill and teamwork. Also each WZ you get at least 4-5 new players on each team so if on previous game a player is marked for being an healer such a thing will not happen.

I've also taken some time to list items on GTN (from what I understand it's now 1 gtn for all players on both sides).. I've had over 2 sales in 2 hours + the gtn is full with mats and rare items which were not obtainable before the migration.

Thanks Bioware! :)

I was on a break from SWTOR after my server went completely dead (Bao-Dur - Europe). today I've decided to re-sub and check out what's new on the game..

After transferring my entire legacy to the nightmare lands I must tell you it;s amazing.. like a new game.

now on mid-day\evening there are over 250 ppl on both fleets + many more on flashpoints\planets etc.. PVP is great and you can get WZ every 2 minute...

The improvement made to the game by new high population of players is just great.

Tonight for few hours I've had loads of fun on evening full of pvp... time between warzones is 2-3 minutes. EVEN TEAMS! a just number of wins to each side based on skill and teamwork. Also each WZ you get at least 4-5 new players on each team so if on previous game a player is marked for being an healer such a thing will not happen.

I've also taken some time to list items on GTN (from what I understand it's now 1 gtn for all players on both sides).. I've had over 2 sales in 2 hours + the gtn is full with mats and rare items which were not obtainable before the migration.

Me and a few people thought the same...sadly a month later we remembered why we left.

Ya the game is pumping now, heaps of fun! :rak_03:

Yeah I'm incredibly happy with the new server. It fixed so many things that had made the game borderline unplayable on my old server. Really hope to see some of the unsubbers come back! :)

I have noticed a steady increase in Fleet population on my server and queueing as a dps in LFG is getting shorter and shorter. I am quite happy at the moment, and am looking forward to the massive amount of content to come :)

The game is definitely headed in the right direction now! My friends and I just got back in to it and are attempting a story mission only speed run. We thought it would be a ghost town but there's some open world PvP again. Now if only they could make grouping when two people are at different parts of a chain a bit less of a hassle...

I totally agree with the OP. I took time off and tried LOTRO for a little bit. Then I picked up Diablo III. When I saw the list of changes for 1.3 including server transfer I gave it another go. I'm recruiting friends left and right now. It is a totally new game and I'm digging the heck out of it.

Dear Bioware, why didn't you release this game? If you had, there would be 5 million subscribers right now, instead of ~1 million.

I have to agree, after having started to feel burned out on the game, the new migrations has made it more fun that I thought. I can actually sell things on the GTN, which is awesome.

Only bummer is that I have no 50s on my new server because you can't change server types. That is a bit annoying if you ask me. So i'm starting over from scratch and I wish I could have all the new goodies, but, I will have to wait.

Agreed. The transfers have been one of the best moves BW has made so far.

There are times when we have 400+ people on fleet alone.

With the merging of servers and the group finder, I'm loving my time in HM FP and operations.

I keep my fingers crossed that things stay on track cause right now I'm having a good time.

Hey everybody!

We've recently had to remove several posts, along with their replies, as they were off-topic and derailing this thread. While we appreciate all feedback, whether positive or negative, we ask that you share them in their appropriate thread.

Please keep all replies on-topic (which in this case is about recent positive experiences), constructive, and respectful of others even if there are differences in opinion.

Thanks and may the Force be with you!

I have to agree, after having started to feel burned out on the game, the new migrations has made it more fun that I thought. I can actually sell things on the GTN, which is awesome.

Only bummer is that I have no 50s on my new server because you can't change server types. That is a bit annoying if you ask me. So i'm starting over from scratch and I wish I could have all the new goodies, but, I will have to wait.

I recently came back too and that was actually a huge bummer. Having two legacies on two servers sucks when merging is not possible.

My other gripes include:

Lack of cross-server queues

Lack of guild support or recruitment in and out of game

So, really just a lack of needed features.

Give it time to sink in and then you will be all OH SNAP now i remember what i left