STAP Speed

ForsakenKing

Since you have made the friends trial speeder only require pilot 1 but have 110% speed boast, why not do the same for the STAP. reward people with the dde/ce with something they can actually use/show off at endgame. seems like a simple enough thing to do.

ps, i personally did not buy the dde/ce and already have the friends trial speeder. i just feel bad for the people who initially paid more money to play this game and all they can really show off is their boring pet.

Edited by ForsakenKing

Yes, please! As a CE owner i absolutely *love* the design of the STAP and would love to keep flying it all the way to 50 and beyond.

If the devs don't feel fine with changing the existing STAPs they could just as well add a 110% Version to the Collector's Edition vendor at the same price of the other 110% speeders . I'd buy a few for sure. :)

Yes, please! As a CE owner i absolutely *love* the design of the STAP and would love to keep flying it all the way to 50 and beyond.

If the devs don't feel fine with changing the existing STAPs they could just as well add a 110% Version to the Collector's Edition vendor at the same price of the other 110% speeders . I'd buy a few for sure. :)

I made a suggestion not long ago in this forum about giving Cybertechs the ability to craft Rank 1 and Rank 2 speeder kits/augment kits, allowing us to upgrade any speeder we like to Rank 3. Would provide choices to us all and crafting for Cybertechs.

/signed

Edited by MetalHed