New L50 max ranked/WZ comms. What to buy?

DaTick

So, I'm looking for some help to settle an internal debate. I'm abut to hit L50 on my BH Tank I'll have full ranked/WZ comms when I do.

Last time I hit L50 on my sniper I got the WH weapon this time I'm thinking about getting the BM chest pulling the augments for leggings then getting the WH chest. I was thinking that this way I could "get more bang for my buck" however I like having that ****** weapon right away.

Any advice?

Here is what I would do. Are you going to gear up as a tank or dps? Either way if it was me I would buy two of the WH relics first, I believe they are going to be the best relics for PvE also and you don't need a trade in for them.

I would recommend after spending your 2k regulars on your BM chest or weapon (ideally), convert your ranked comms into regular comms and pick up the remainder of your main armor pieces (gloves, pants, boots, headgear).

So, I'm looking for some help to settle an internal debate. I'm abut to hit L50 on my BH Tank I'll have full ranked/WZ comms when I do.

Last time I hit L50 on my sniper I got the WH weapon this time I'm thinking about getting the BM chest pulling the augments for leggings then getting the WH chest. I was thinking that this way I could "get more bang for my buck" however I like having that ****** weapon right away.

Any advice?

I need some quick clarification first. As far as I know, there is no limit on ranked comms. I'm sitting on about 3100 of them on my level 45 PT. My plan is to enter PvP at level 50 with 5 pieces of WH (the 5 pieces that don't require a turn in). Then I plan to maximize my expertise per comm on Battlemaster stuff with my remaining regular comms (haven't made that calc yet).

I need some quick clarification first. As far as I know, there is no limit on ranked comms. I'm sitting on about 3100 of them on my level 45 PT. My plan is to enter PvP at level 50 with 5 pieces of WH (the 5 pieces that don't require a turn in). Then I plan to maximize my expertise per comm on Battlemaster stuff with my remaining regular comms (haven't made that calc yet).

3500 ranked is the limit.

The posts up above are pretty good suggestions. In addition, if you plan on coming back to the forums crying because you are getting squashed as a new 50, pick up a box of Kleenex too.

:D

Wow, obvious troll is obvious. Seriously though this is actually my 4th L50 (see the other 3 in my sig) that I've primarily PVP'd with. Nothing in this post was about QQ just curious for some other takes to make sure I'm taking advantage of the situation as best I can.

Here is what I would do. Are you going to gear up as a tank or dps? Either way if it was me I would buy two of the WH relics first, I believe they are going to be the best relics for PvE also and you don't need a trade in for them.

Thanks for your perspective. I hadn't really thought about buying a few smaller items as I kept focusing on which big purchase would be best.

I am probably going to get roped into helping my guild with HM's & Ops with this tank since we've pretty Healer/DPS heavy, but primarily I stick to PVP.

Wow, obvious troll is obvious. Seriously though this is actually my 4th L50 (see the other 3 in my sig) that I've primarily PVP'd with. Nothing in this post was about QQ just curious for some other takes to make sure I'm taking advantage of the situation as best I can.

Did you not see my biggrin at the end of my post? It's Friday, lighten up a bit dude - it was a "funny".

Wow, sensitive people are sensitive.

Any advice?

The chest/weapon/OH are the worst pieces to buy first. Why? Because they cost substantially more than the other pieces while not providing any extra stats. The helm, chest, legs, gloves, feet all provide the same amount of stats, but the chest costs so much more. Bad investment.

I would get the BM weapon and the WH implants/earpiece first.