Actual "Black" Black Hole chest piece O.o

devtek

I've done some testing... and armor shades seem to be affected by a few different things I've noticed:

The skin tone you pick

The hair color you pick

Possibly darkside corruption (which affects your skin tone).

You can test this out by using different companion customizations while a character (try nadia) is wearing armor. You can see that certain skin tones and hair colors are more associated with certain armor shades.

I don't know if there's much you can do for now to fix it, but these are some things I noticed.

And here I thought the BH gear was supposed to look horrible no matter what for a money sink when people rip the mods out.

Even on females it looks bad. The person that designed the latest consular (and well any of them other than shadow BM) set should have their exposed shoulder loving self sent packing.

Can we get some cool looking gear please...why do we have to be in girly clothes and dresses so often? Who came up with the idea that light armor jedi need to wear dresses and girly tops? We aren't mages.

I like the BH chest piece, myself. Nothing wrong with a bare shoulder! You'd think it was a frilly tube top or something lol.

It looks really neat in a super dark color! I've seen it look really light colored too. I always thought it was weird how some gear changes color depending on the character wearing it. I just bought a chest piece for one character while on another one, and parts of the chest piece ore either pink or red depending on who is previewing it. :confused:

don't like them at all. thankfully i will be pulling the mods out and putting them in my other gear to retain set bonuses on my little healer alt.

perhaps that is why they are this way in the first place.:D

The BH Gear for Consulars is AWFUL! It's a TOGA, what more is to be said. If the gear was more designed around how the gloves look, with that cool light pattern then I would be mush happier. Imagine a dark colored robe with those lights running through it, that would look infinitely better than BW's lazy attempt at T4 armor. Look at the Inquisitor armor, it looks freaking awesome, but this is just terrible.

I'm over this rediculous gear for Consulars!! My shoulder needs to be exposed why???? I need to be wearing a toga for what party?? I've just gotten used to ripping mods our and putting it in better gear. Even Columi gear looks suspect to me. Large shoulder pads?

I'm over this rediculous gear for Consulars!! My shoulder needs to be exposed why???? I need to be wearing a toga for what party?? I've just gotten used to ripping mods our and putting it in better gear. Even Columi gear looks suspect to me. Large shoulder pads?

All Consular gear looks stupid. We have no gear that looks nice. The large shoulder pads are ridiculous looking

Noticed that changing color with the Aspiring Knights Vest first. Apparently, the lighter your skin, the darker the piece.

Though i only noticed it on clothing that actually shows some skin?

And its not that its a toga. If done right, togas can look pretty cool.

Considering the wide variety of styles available to Consulars otherwise (ouchie, my sarcasm meter just exploded), its a welcome change. Seriously, anything thats not a robe is welcome at this point.

Its the details. The skirt flares out way too far to the sides, it looks silly when wearing pants, aside from the fact that the fabric would have to be extremely stiff for that behaviour.

And don't get me started on the hood. Apparantly its a bag pulled over your head (probably out of shame), cause i'm surely not seeing a connection to the rest of the piece...

But look at the bright side. There aren't headsized pads covering your shoulders and hands!

While we're at it, anyone has a Twi'lek with that thing? Does the hood disappear, or are the lekku poking through?