[request]We need a way to clean up our crafting menus!

Jurgen-Ferik

I think that players need a "delete schematic" button. I know we can sort by types, but it would be nice to delete old schematics we don't plan on using in the future.

That would be cool, then I could delete all the greens I've already learned the blues from. I'm a completionist though so I wouldn't delete anything else ... must learn all the things!

I'd be for an inventory or folder type system

We can have different tabs; drag and drop/organise our schematics into whatever order or folder/tab we want

Would be easy enough to implement for BW and we can organise it how we want

I think that players need a "delete schematic" button. I know we can sort by types, but it would be nice to delete old schematics we don't plan on using in the future.

I'd be for an inventory or folder type system

We can have different tabs; drag and drop/organise our schematics into whatever order or folder/tab we want

Just a hide option rather than delete I think as everyone resurrected green crafting to get augment kit parts :eek:

Anyone of these would work for me. :)

Would be nice to have a text box we can type in to for a filter. On my Armormech and Synthweaver I often craft lower end Critical gear so it would be nice to type in a search box "Critical" or any other search criteria. Edited by Wizard_Thoarin

This would be great, I'm the designated biochemist in my little group. Take care of all the implants and such things. Between all comps and players I've got quite a large pool of green, blue and the "wrong kind of blue". Now when I'm crafting it's getting a little bit messy to find the correct one for a certain comp. There are just so many different versions that I can craft. Would like to be able to hide the "wrong blue ones" and perhaps the green ones. Edited by SilentKitty