Spreadsheet: Leveling Your Crafting Skill To 400

CompassRose

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the spreed sheet. Funny this looks EXACTLY LIKE what my guild member made and emailed me long before you posted this spreadsheet on this thread and called it your own. He origonally posted it up on Google docs to place a link for it on our guild site. I don't like the fact that you stole this info and are now claiming it as your own. cheater

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, I tried reading through but mainly only see a lot of "thank you" posts. I'd also like to thank you.

I'm not sure I agree with the Artifice section though. You suggest alternating hilts and enhancements. They require identical mats but enhancements vendor for considerably less. For example with enhancement 19 and hilt 19 it costs 500 credits in vendor purchased mats. Problem is that the enhancement only sells for 185 where the hilt sells for 695. Aside from the cost of gathering, enhancements actually result in a net loss.

Given that the mats are identical, why would you suggest items that vendor considerably lower? If you're expecting them to sell better on the AH it's one thing but I've seen very little demand for anything so far.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, I tried reading through but mainly only see a lot of "thank you" posts. I'd also like to thank you.

I'm not sure I agree with the Artifice section though. You suggest alternating hilts and enhancements. They require identical mats but enhancements vendor for considerably less. For example with enhancement 19 and hilt 19 it costs 500 credits in vendor purchased mats. Problem is that the enhancement only sells for 185 where the hilt sells for 695. Aside from the cost of gathering, enhancements actually result in a net loss.

Given that the mats are identical, why would you suggest items that vendor considerably lower? If you're expecting them to sell better on the AH it's one thing but I've seen very little demand for anything so far.

You should be Reverse Engineering for better schematics.

Love the spreed sheet. Funny this looks EXACTLY LIKE what my guild member made and emailed me long before you posted this spreadsheet on this thread and called it your own. He origonally posted it up on Google docs to place a link for it on our guild site. I don't like the fact that you stole this info and are now claiming it as your own. cheater

Well. What's the name of your guild mate? Is it Nick Laiso? This charge should be fairly simple to back up.

Hi OP,

First off I want to add my thanks for the hard work, as a committed Armormech I am always looking for more info and research.

Small issue I spotted. You don't list Alusteel as an Armormech Material. I have schematics (purple tier 1 & 2) that use it.

I'm not sure if this is an ongoing project but I'm happy to double check as I progress and update if I see any other updates needed,

Regards

Wolf

I believe the "Total Materials Needed" section of the guide is wrong. At least for Cybertech which is what I am working on.

Unless things got screwy when I downloaded it, the guide mentions needing 40 of each material to level up to next recipe. I am getting 2 XP per craft if I craft the top tier recipe per section, which means that I am using just 20 per section, not 40.

Recipe calls for 2 of each material which means I am crafting just 10 items per "level" to get 20 XP. 10 x 2 = 20.

As long as you always craft newly learned recipes, you will get 2 XP per craft for the first 20 XP. Saves a ton of resources along the way. If you RE everything you make, it costs even less to level.

Edited by DeeMoneyBig

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.