Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

forcing us all onto crowded servers

sithrommie

Nice work - if we really want to play with thousands of kill stealing, selfish ninja's!

I was enjoying playing on low pop servers, just doing missions and leveling a ton of alts,

but now that's all going away as you lock the servers then later this summer force them

to merge with high pop servers, so not only will the game experience SUCK,

but we will often be LOCKED OUT due to FULL SERVERS!

Way to go, bioware, another customer lost.

<golf clap>

face it - you're dying off, you've ruined this game when it could have been SO GREAT!

Guild Wars 2, in 46 days, will seal your fate.

(I know the forum nazis will delete this post,l you've got the worst control freaks i've ever seen,

even worse than blizzards') !

i am betting you were from a server that had a stable population since launch werent you???

becuase if you werent, then you really do not understand the point of an mmo is to play with people..

even the kill stealing jerks, mmos always deal with kill stealing and what not.. if you cant deal with it find a new genere of game

Nice work - if we really want to play with thousands of kill stealing, selfish ninja's!

I was enjoying playing on low pop servers, just doing missions and leveling a ton of alts,

but now that's all going away as you lock the servers then later this summer force them

<golf clap>

face it - you're dying off, you've ruined this game when it could have been SO GREAT!

I have only experienced 1 queue, for 5 minutes, since the merges. I have yet to encounter any "kill stealing, selfish ninja's" either.

Oh and GW2 will seal SWTORs fate just like SWTOR sealed WoWs fate. Just sayin.

I saw a wait for one of the destination servers hit 10 minutes before.

Still better then waiting 6 hours for a WZ pop. Since mergers I had 1 wait on a sunday night 8pm eastern time for 5 minutes and I log on multiple times every day of the week. I can live with that.

<golf clap>

(I know the forum nazis will delete this post,l you've got the worst control freaks i've ever seen,

even worse than blizzards') !

uh. guild wars 2 sucks.

I have only experienced 1 queue, for 5 minutes, since the merges. I have yet to encounter any "kill stealing, selfish ninja's" either.

Oh and GW2 will seal SWTORs fate just like SWTOR sealed WoWs fate. Just sayin.

\

just like how the first guild wars sealed wows fate.