Best Jawa Memes?!?!?!

Zehf

There is a difference between talking and having 80 people making 10 to 20 post a min. Thats called spamming.

Then u got one guy trying to sell his wares. That fair to the guy using general chat?

God make a jawa channel and use that for nonsence.

Here's a thought: If you don't like it, IGNORE IT. It isn't rocket science. lol :p

God gave us Ignore Lists for just that reason.

Then u got one guy trying to sell his wares. That fair to the guy using general chat?

Hmm, I wonder if they have some kind of auction house or trading network you can use to sell things?

General chat is for..um...GENERAL chat. I think Jawas fall under the category of general.

Here's a thought: If you don't like it, IGNORE IT. It isn't rocket science. lol :p

God gave us Ignore Lists for just that reason.

hard to ignore hundreds of people log on to prophecy of five and go to fleet. spent over 40 min just putting people on ignore.

Its sick to AVOID a part of the game because of ignorant people spamming.

Maybe say only 1 post every min in general chat. It needs to be moderated badly.

BTW there is no GOD. IF there was he would punish the people who spam chat.

Hmm, I wonder if they have some kind of auction house or trading network you can use to sell things?

General chat is for..um...GENERAL chat. I think Jawas fall under the category of general.

IT disrupts the server and people's enjoyment of this game. just look how many threads there are about this subject. either your blind or just ignorant,

The Lord of the Jawas: The fellowship of the Jawas

The Lord of the Jawas: The two Jawas

The Lord of the Jawas: Return of the Jawa

Jawa Improvement

Modern Jawa

Legally Jawa

Legally Jawa 2

King of Jawas

Everybody Loves Jawas

Everybody Hates Jawas

Jawaball

Jawaball Z

Jawaball GT

CSJ: Crime Scene Jawa

hard to ignore hundreds of people log on to prophecy of five and go to fleet. spent over 40 min just putting people on ignore.

Maybe say only 1 post every min in general chat. It needs to be moderated badly.

BTW there is no GOD. IF there was he would punish the people who spam chat.

So you believe you are the only one who can say anything in chat, right? That people aren't allowed to joke around? Is that what you're saying? That they should censor people who are not using any type of profanity, but are making Jawa jokes? IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING? Because if so, then I seriously doubt you're going to get your way. My advice: Put them on your ignore list, or deal with it.

Edited by Captain_Zone

lol, so you think 100s of ppl are doing this? and you think hundreds of ppl are in the wrong here, but you who is only 1 person is in the right? if you can't stand ppl being social, put your wares on the GTN sign up for group finder, and spend as little time on the fleet as you can. because i dont think 100sof ppl should change for 1