Remove Companions on the fleet

spectreclees

Remove them. Why? Because they aren't needed on the fleet. The only people needed their are the people playing. Companions just look silly following you around on the fleet in their slave girl outfits. Just get rid of them on the fleet.

Remove them. Why? Because they aren't needed on the fleet. The only people needed their are the people playing. Companions just look silly following you around on the fleet in their slave girl outfits. Just get rid of them on the fleet.

I agree, it could remove some of that lag as well on busy servers.

I like having my companion out, and I like seeing everyone else's companions too! My 50's hang out on fleet a lot, and I run a lot of companion gift missions, so it is also nice to be able to have them out for gifts. Also, it is useful to have your companion out when you are shopping for gear upgrades for them on the GTN, getting stuff for them out of your cargo bay, etc.

If you want to get rid of something annoying, silly, and unnecessary on the fleet, I suggest picking on level 40/50 speeders instead. :p

Edited by Gwena

I like having my companion out, and I like seeing everyone else's companions too! My 50's hang out on fleet a lot, and I run a lot of companion gift missions, so it is also nice to be able to have them out for gifts. Also, it is useful to have your companion out when you are shopping for gear upgrades for them on the GTN, getting stuff for them out of your cargo bay, etc.

If you want to get rid of something annoying, silly, and unnecessary on the fleet, I suggest picking on level 40/50 speeders instead. :p

you also have a point there

I agree with this completely. No need to get rid of comanions. I use mine on Fleet. And btw, I don't lag on fleet at any time.

Don't forget about those gigantic awful speeders or whatever it is they're called. They need to be shrunk down or something. You would think something that ridiculously big would carry more then one person and it doesn't even do that.

It's just a waste of space.

Edited by RikHar

It's not really a concern for lag, though it has it's purpose their too. I just don't like seeing everyone on the fleet with their companions following behind them like little children. It looks rather silly.

@ the guy with the shop for items thing, I believe you can purchase things for them without having them out. Last I checked that is.

@ the speeder thing, yes I agree speeders need to go and we need a movement speed increase on the fleet.

Edited by spectreclees

Remove the Speeders but increase the speed of Sprint automatically to the level of your speeder licence. (I have seen NPCs run that fast and it does not look weird at all)

Remove the companions from all 4 wings on the station but they are allowed only in the middle bar area and the VIP area too.

Sensible, logical, acceptable.

Remove the Speeders but increase the speed of Sprint automatically to the level of your speeder licence. (I have seen NPCs run that fast and it does not look weird at all)

Remove the companions from all 4 wings on the station but they are allowed only in the middle bar area and the VIP area too.

Sensible, logical, acceptable.

You can turn down the number of people you see. Already a sensible, logical and acceptable way to do this without additional coding.

It's not really a concern for lag, though it has it's purpose their too. I just don't like seeing everyone on the fleet with their companions following behind them like little children. It looks rather silly.

@ the guy with the shop for items thing, I believe you can purchase things for them without having them out. Last I checked that is.

@ the speeder thing, yes I agree speeders need to go and we need a movement speed increase on the fleet.

While you can make purchases without your companion, you cannot view your what your companion is wearing or give them gifts without them being there. Last I checked that is.