What's your "fallback" game during server downtime?

Insidion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon Age 2 currently, but I'm nearing the end.

Really! DA 2 sucked so bad Bioware/EA gave every one that bought it at launch and had a EA network account a free digital download of Mass Effect 2 as an apology.

Really! DA 2 sucked so bad Bioware/EA gave every one that bought it at launch and had a EA network account a free digital download of Mass Effect 2 as an apology.

I appreciated that and still enjoyed DA2. Win WIn I guess.

Civ V, Sims, WoW:MoP beta, Tales of Graces, or Diablo 3. Depends on my mood, but those are ones I have been playing recently. Or I go do IRL stuff like cleaning and stuff that I was putting off. Now I am too damned pregnant and too damned hot to want to do anything but sit at my computer next to the open door with a fan and iced tea.

Lately I've been lacking one. Right now I've been jumping around between World at War (Best CoD to me, and tons still play), Darksiders which I have yet to beat...and many more. I think ima jump into a match of CiV 5 right now. Man summers suck. All the good TV shows take a break, and no good games ever come out.

Lately I've been lacking one. Right now I've been jumping around between World at War (Best CoD to me, and tons still play), Darksiders which I have yet to beat...and many more. I think ima jump into a match of CiV 5 right now. Man summers suck. All the good TV shows take a break, and no good games ever come out.

Try TSW. They gave out buddy keys this week. If you know someone playing it you can try it out for free.