What were you doing before you were kicked?

DarthWoad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on my Sorcerer alt and was just in the middle of a class quest discussion with my master (Lord Zash) via holo-cam. She told me to return to her chamber and that she had a surprise for me.

Then everything went black and the server was down. It scared the crap out of me. To cover all bases, I called a local priest, rabbi and witch doctor to come cleanse my PC (and house).

Then I checked the forums and realize it was just really REALLY odd timing.

I just finished KP HM, and was kicked about a minute after I left. Lucky me! What were you doing?

Was about to engage the last boss in Red Reaper. If only i had any kind of in-game warning about this unexpected maintenance (yeah, this can't be called a server restart), i wouldn't waste my time in this fp at all.

I was in HM FE. We had just gotten Malgus to like ~30k health the part where you have to knockback him into the hole... knocked him back, and as he goes over the edge, i watched him falling, and then BAM.

i thought it was on my end.

I laughed so hard when i realized what had happened.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.