All servers down?

bionamaster

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They did post in game... 15 minute warning, then 10, then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... flashes red across the center of your screen. Too busy responding to the trolls on the fleet?

And what happened on your server applies to mine in what way exactly? Drooga's Pleasure barge got no warnings before going down.

Edited by aphoticzone

Issue #1 : no in-game warning on the restart

- Leads to loss of things in-game (comm's, kills, etc)

Issue #2 : Restart is not a restart

- Should've called it a "emergency server maintenance"

Issue #3 : Because this is not a normal "Restart"

- we don't know when the servers will be back up

Any ideas on when the servers will be up?

Thanks! :p

The servers will be up at 3:30 PM CDT, no idea who the hell uses CDT though.

If the servers stay down much longer, I may be forced to confront the reality that i have no life outside of MMOs. This will necessitate massive amounts of psychotropic drugs to be purchased by me, thus injecting thousands of dollars into the economy. BW is just doing its part to get the economy back on track.

For now, though, I am still sitting comfortably in my nearly impenetrable denial bubble.

and I bet that they are not going to refund the time in your subscription when you cannot play...

that's what irks me most....

Seriously?? We pay $15/month. So, lets say 30 day month, that is .50 cents a day. That would be 2 cents an hour. So, exactly how much do you feel they should 'refund' you?? 6 cents? maybe 8?

How Nice, no in-game warning. They just kicked everyone off. I was in the middle of a FP, about to fight the final boss when they shut them down.

I wouldn't have started a FP if I had known they were going to do a reboot.

If the servers stay down much longer, I may be forced to confront the reality that i have no life outside of MMOs. This will necessitate massive amounts of psychotropic drugs to be purchased by me, thus injecting thousands of dollars into the economy. BW is just doing its part to get the economy back on track.

For now, though, I am still sitting comfortably in my nearly impenetrable denial bubble.

The fridge is closer then outside, dont worry, stay calm and take deep breaths.