what is going on?

Philly_D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh... this game has been in release since last year... more than 8 months ago...

"play it after a year or so Still a freshly out MMO. Wow took a long time to get things right. (just using that as a reference to a popular game)

Puzzling. They can pop up "server transfer" notices all day long in-game, but haven't figured out how to post a "Server's will be going down in XX mins" notice. That let's the patron know that Bioware is aware of an issue and is addressing it, rather than the frustration of trying to take-off in the ship for Lord Vicar again.

Good time to read up on equipping my "Panda"...

Not annoyed at the servers going down, though I am annoyed that the only warning was a forum post not long before it happened. Can't be that hard to put out an ingame warning or 2. Was on the last boss of a HM, wouldn't have started it if they'd made the information available beforehand.

Yeah this is the only part that annoys me. We were grouped in the middle of a heroic 4 area and wouldn not have been there if we had the slightest warning this was coming.

Restarting the servers is fine. Just in game warning please. If you can continually bug me with server transfer messages, you can let me know when the servers are going down too.

(edit: heh Ely said the same thing as that last paragraph while I was typing it. Great minds.)

Edited by CutlassJack

So servers were restarted... 40 minutes ago and none are back online? More of a problem than they are letting on. I used to work customer service for an internet company and I'm sure some of the reps are earning their pay today. Hope everything is back up soon, for everyone's sake. Stay patient people...

And I was in the middle of flirting with a random NPC too.....

Do you think my sudden disappearance will ruin my chances? lol

I was in the middle of trying to sex up Ashara. I feel you . Literally. mmmmmmmhhmmm

It's Sunday folks, the hamsters powering the system are on a union approved break. Local 108 hamsters union rules state they need at least a 1 hour break on Sundays....lmao

I think some of them died from being overworked and they went out to the pet store to buy more