Character Transfer Reward

Legonick

How does this work? Is it granted if we transfer now, or is it given to all who transfered when it first came up. If it only gives it to new transfers Im gonna rage my face off because of how stupid that would be....

How does this work? Is it granted if we transfer now, or is it given to all who transfered when it first came up. If it only gives it to new transfers Im gonna rage my face off because of how stupid that would be....

Basically any character on the, currently, 27 qualifying servers (check the 3rd table down here: http://www.swtor.com/transfer ) at the end of July gets the rewards if the account is active.

Edited by Arlbo_Nabbins

Details here

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=498671

Further clarification here

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Server list for rewards here (be sure to scroll to bottom to find it, and then scroll within that list)

http://www.swtor.com/transfer

Battle Meditation RP PvE EUR French

Begeren Colony RP PvE US West

Canderous Ordo PvE US East

Corellian Run PvE US East

Dalborra PvE APAC

Darth Nihilus PvP EUR French

Drooga's Pleasure Barge PvE US West

Gav Daragon RP PvE APAC

Jar'Kai Sword PvP EUR German

Jedi Covenant PvE US East

Jung Ma RP PvP US East

Mantle of the Force PvE EUR French

Master Dar'Nala PvP APAC

Nightmare Lands PvE EUR English

Prophecy of the Five PvP US East

T3-M4 PvE EUR German

The Bastion PvP US West

The Ebon Hawk RP PvE US East

The Fatman PvP US East

The Harbinger PvE US West

The Jedi Tower PvE EUR German

The Progenitor RP PvE EUR English

The Red Eclipse PvE EUR English

The Shadowlands PvE US East

Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP EUR English

Vanjervalis Chain RP PvE EUR German

*All* characters from unbanned, active accounts on the reward servers will get the rewards. You don't have to move if you're already there.

Paige

Edited by Scorpienne

Let me start by saying I have asked you several times and very nicely to please consider letting me rejoin my guildmates on Dalborra. I was patient on server transfers and am disappointed I am still unable to move from Vornskr to Dalborra, as I have no interest or incentive to play on Harbinger. My patience is gone and your recent bribe scam just pisses me off. I am beginning to believe you guys don't get it and don't bother reading your customer service tickets..

Fact - BW pre -placed my guild Semi Serious Sith on Vornskr as west coast server.

Fact - When you opened up the Oceanic servers you were more than capable of transferring people toons from Vornskr to Dalborra

Fact - You chose to ignore the fact that guilds can be made up from friends around the world and refused to allow anyone from Vornskr to transfer to Dalborra so as someone in the US I have been effectively cutoff from my guild.

Fact - I have a level 50 BH, a legacy and six other toons all over the level 23 as part of said legacy.

Fact - I can play on Dalborra but only if I create new toons but you refuse to transfer my legacy toons from Vornskr, so I can play and queue but not with toons I worked on for months

Fact - Dalborra is listed as a destination server for Australians with toons still on Vornskr so you are able to transfer toons from Vornskr to Dalborra but you refuse to allow me to transfer my toons to play with my friends and guildmate, some of whom I have known for 6 years.

Fact - you want to close down Vornskr so you can stop supporting it along with many other dead servers and will bribe me to go to Harbinger where I have no characters, no friends and no guildmates

Fact - You go on and on about how important legacy, guilds, and playing with others is as part of your wonderful PR campaign to retain players and get others to return

Opinion - You have no clue how to build rapport with your customers, could careless about subscribers you have screwed over and instead of gaining a SWTOR fan by simply allowing me to move my characters to a server where you moved my guild and a server you want people to move to as a destination server and where you have no trouble with me playing (as long as I start all over again and abandon my current legacy characters on either a dead server or a server I could care less about)

Fact - I have unsubbed and you have basically left me in a position where the characters I can raid with, craft with are stuck on Vornskr a server you want people off of.

My options - remain unsubbed and go play another game, hope you come to your senses and let me move my toons to play with my guild or maybe I just resub, leave my characters on Vornskr and get satisfaction in knowing that for 15 dollars a month I can hopefully cost EA/BW alot more money in server costs than the price of my sub. Not to mention access to the forums so I can continue to inform other players and potential subscribers of you inability to understand the concept of customer service.

Ball is in your court BW, will I be a friend and happy customer or a foe?

Let me start by saying I have asked you several times and very nicely to please consider letting me rejoin my guildmates on Dalborra. I was patient on server transfers and am disappointed I am still unable to move from Vornskr to Dalborra, as I have no interest or incentive to play on Harbinger. My patience is gone and your recent bribe scam just pisses me off. I am beginning to believe you guys don't get it and don't bother reading your customer service tickets..

Fact - BW pre -placed my guild Semi Serious Sith on Vornskr as west coast server.

Fact - When you opened up the Oceanic servers you were more than capable of transferring people toons from Vornskr to Dalborra

Fact - You chose to ignore the fact that guilds can be made up from friends around the world and refused to allow anyone from Vornskr to transfer to Dalborra so as someone in the US I have been effectively cutoff from my guild.

Fact - I have a level 50 BH, a legacy and six other toons all over the level 23 as part of said legacy.

Fact - I can play on Dalborra but only if I create new toons but you refuse to transfer my legacy toons from Vornskr, so I can play and queue but not with toons I worked on for months

Fact - Dalborra is listed as a destination server for Australians with toons still on Vornskr so you are able to transfer toons from Vornskr to Dalborra but you refuse to allow me to transfer my toons to play with my friends and guildmate, some of whom I have known for 6 years.

Fact - you want to close down Vornskr so you can stop supporting it along with many other dead servers and will bribe me to go to Harbinger where I have no characters, no friends and no guildmates

Fact - You go on and on about how important legacy, guilds, and playing with others is as part of your wonderful PR campaign to retain players and get others to return

Opinion - You have no clue how to build rapport with your customers, could careless about subscribers you have screwed over and instead of gaining a SWTOR fan by simply allowing me to move my characters to a server where you moved my guild and a server you want people to move to as a destination server and where you have no trouble with me playing (as long as I start all over again and abandon my current legacy characters on either a dead server or a server I could care less about)

Fact - I have unsubbed and you have basically left me in a position where the characters I can raid with, craft with are stuck on Vornskr a server you want people off of.

My options - remain unsubbed and go play another game, hope you come to your senses and let me move my toons to play with my guild or maybe I just resub, leave my characters on Vornskr and get satisfaction in knowing that for 15 dollars a month I can hopefully cost EA/BW alot more money in server costs than the price of my sub. Not to mention access to the forums so I can continue to inform other players and potential subscribers of you inability to understand the concept of customer service.

Why did you transfer in the first place?

Plus, wrong forum.

Try Suggestion Box.

:csw_trooper: I know how you feel, my son is still waiting for transfers from “The Jekk’Jekk Tarr to Dalborra, but there has been no word as to when that will happen. :csw_fett:

chill out bro, you obviously got the wrong thread... move along