Just got my CE in the mail, and I am in Australia! :D

Lendrick

Today is an exciting day! Last thursday Amazon said they had shipped my CE, and although it cost me $175, it was well worth it! Well, today is the day it arrived in all it's glory! It truly is amazing and I am so excited, well worth the 3 year wait! Bravo!

Today is an exciting day! Last thursday Amazon said they had shipped my CE, and although it cost me $175, it was well worth it! Well, today is the day it arrived in all it's glory! It truly is amazing and I am so excited, well worth the 3 year wait! Bravo!

Congrats to everyone who got their CE! I too got mine on last friday :)

Hey I've got an idea, lets go post on the official forums about my retailer breaking street date potentially getting them in trouble! Not only that, I'm going to make sure to post the retailers name!

/facepalm

Uhh... With the explosion of complaints on the forum about the lack of a grace period, Bioware was working with retailers to make sure people got their copies of the game in time for launch. I'm pretty sure Amazon's early shipping of the game is tacitly approved, if not actually endorsed by Bioware/EA.

Hey I've got an idea, lets go post on the official forums about my retailer breaking street date potentially getting them in trouble! Not only that, I'm going to make sure to post the retailers name!

/facepalm

Fun police. Weee-woooo.

I think its Amazon the only one shipping early.

But, anyways, I don't think it really matters at this point. 7 days to play early. I think everyones playing now.