Does presence gear exist?

dardack

I've been trying to find presence gear. Or presence armroing/mods/enhancements. I've gotten the Augments. I've gotten 4 imps max, human bonus. Working on my pubs now (27/27/25/20). I want to see what I can do on my main with like tons of presence.

I've been trying to find presence gear. Or presence armroing/mods/enhancements. I've gotten the Augments. I've gotten 4 imps max, human bonus. Working on my pubs now (27/27/25/20). I want to see what I can do on my main with like tons of presence.

Yes, it exists, but from what I've seen, it's only on crafted gear. For example, I had on my Biochemist a pattern for an Implant. The Blue version added crit to it. The Purple Version added Presence to the Blue version.

They're around. You just have to find someone with a pattern for what it is you're looking for. Probably not too plentiful, though.

Yes, it exists, but from what I've seen, it's only on crafted gear. For example, I had on my Biochemist a pattern for an Implant. The Blue version added crit to it. The Purple Version added Presence to the Blue version.

They're around. You just have to find someone with a pattern for what it is you're looking for. Probably not too plentiful, though.

Dang it. Ok ty for info I'll look around.

I've never seen an armor piece with it on it. Implants and earpieces yes, but not actual armor pieces like Chest, Helmet ect, ect, ect.

Actually, all craftable gear ingame can be reverse engineered to pieces with presence:

Redoubt (+Defense)

- General's (+Defense, +Presence)

Critical (+Critical)

- Leadership (+Critical, +Presence)

Overkill (+Power)

- Commander (+Power, +Presence)

Edited by Sauska

Artificers can make +presence foci and shields (i.e, offhand stuff). Plus I've seen it on earpieces and implants. It does exist...

Really not worth the effort to get extra prescence IMHO. Once you get the bonus from having a few 50 with maxed out companions you get some crazy numbers to begin with. But yes, there are items out there with it, just have to craft it yourself as it is not in high demand. Edited by HelinCarnate

yes, you can craft gear with pres. They are mostly superior crafts called generals (name of item).

That's only partly true. They're called General's, Leadership or Commander, as I already pointed out.

Really not worth the effort to get extra prescence IMHO. Once you get the bonus from having a few 50 with maxed out companions you get some crazy numbers to begin with. But yes, there are items out there with it, just have to craft it yourself as it is not in high demand.

What about when you want your companions to fight to the death while you cheer them on? Definitely worth the time and money getting presence gear! :)

There are also +Presence stims you can craft/buy or, better yet, the drink sold in most cantinas that stacks with stims; stims do not stack with each other. I wish we could craft that stuff, actually, because I am not sure it is worth buying.

Presence gear would have a great purpose IF the presence stat on a companion affected the companion.

All those recipes for "Command" "Leadership" etc i would rock out for my entourage.

As it stands its mostly pointless.

Edited by Spaj

That's only partly true. They're called General's, Leadership or Commander, as I already pointed out.

lol no, ifs 100% true. Partly true would mean some of what I said was wrong, which it wasnt. I just did not include the other names. But thank you for pointing it out!! ;)~