Sorcerer or Sorceror?

Thanks for tuning in to todays episode of bash bioware over something stupid instead of just playing the game.

Actually it's not stupid. It just shows the intellectual prowess, or lack thereof, of what's supposed to be a "professional" company making such a blatently obvious error. Shame on Bioware...

The word is "Sorcerer." it comes from the Middle English sorser, sorcerer, from Old French sorcier, from Latin sors, sort-, lot, fortune. The verb form is: sorcere. Example: As a sorcerer, he is able to sorcere through the forbidden dark arts.

Once again this is NOT rocket science folks...

Actually it's not stupid. It just shows the intellectual prowess, or lack thereof, of what's supposed to be a "professional" company making such a blatently obvious error. Shame on Bioware...

The word is "blatantly."

The word is "Sorcerer." it comes from the Middle English sorser, sorcerer, from Old French sorcier, from Latin sors, sort-, lot, fortune. The verb form is: sorcere. Example: As a sorcerer, he is able to sorcere through the forbidden dark arts.

Once again this is NOT rocket science folks...

Thanks for the history lesson, but I don't think it was necessary over a typo. It's just a "o" over a "e".

You can bash them for the "Group matched for [HARD] a FLASHPOINT" if you want to.

Edited by erei

Thanks for tuning in to todays episode of bash bioware over something stupid instead of just playing the game.

You do realize that for professionals, its the little details that make all of the difference, right?. Bioware OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about the little details. Heck, there are some BIG details they don't care about,, like the terrible lag since the last patch.

You do realize that for professionals, its the little details that make all of the difference, right?. Bioware OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about the little details. Heck, there are some BIG details they don't care about,, like the terrible lag since the last patch.

This is correct. As much as I don't care about some little error like this, they are professional, and it scares me with what other kind of details fall through the cracks.

My spelling doesn't have to be 100% as 1) this is a forum and 2) I don't represent a multi-billion dollar corporation - nuff said...

But come on, you have to admit. If you are trying to post about how important correct spelling is, you should at the very LEAST, have used correct spelling yourself.

You sort of undercut your own credability on this one....

"nuff said"...ooooops I mean 'nough said!

:rak_03:

So, that would be you showing your intellectual prowess by making a blatantly obvious error? Shame on you.

My spelling doesn't have to be 100% as 1) this is a forum and 2) I don't represent a multi-billion dollar corporation - nuff said...

No, you don't, but you represent your own stupidity while attempting to insult somebody else on a minor mistake.

GG.