If you won't balance this ****

TiTaNsFaN

At least let me choose what warzones we want to queue for in our premades. Let the roflmaras fotm teams have the hutball and voidstar.

if they allowed this. i think warzone maps will be dominated by pre-mades that are specifically setup for that warzone. which puts the pugs that get paired up against them at an even more disadvantage.

qft

Sentinels / Marauders kill things, smugglers / operatives die. Everyone plays a part.

my sniper kills things (including marauders & sentinels) I actually enjoy huttball more with my sniper then i do with my sage. Something about hitting Ball Carriers with Takedown. Most people hate playing defense (me included with my sage) But once I started playing my sniper I fell in love with it. I even now use my sage as a defender (since i know Guardians wont pass the rock no matter how open my sage is)

Pre-set warzones would be nice if Bioware created some kind of tournaments for each server at some time, where there is only one map during the entire tournament, that way every team could set up their best and then there will be some really tense games :cool:

I would like to choose wz. But without cross-server it will make bigger queue times.

Personally, I think 2 maps: huttball and novare are fun and competitive (no matter what composition you are playing), while alderaan and void star no so much.

Since it is the main "pvp" arena and ranked. I believe that you will not be allowed to chose your RANKED warzone, even after x-server gets here.

You will probably be able to chose normal wz.

p.s. While the game is not perfect, it is pretty balanced.... and only bad players exaggerate the game's faults. "When you are small, everything looks big"

Unfortunately there are already teams that are just unbeatable.

Only reason are their class / gear, not skill.

In my opinion it shouldn't be like that....

Idd my concealment operative and team are unbeatable. And its all due to class /gear.:rolleyes:

This is very much a case of "anything you can do I can do better."

In the sense that sure, you can perform very well as a DPS Operative or DPS Merc or whatever else you think you are contributing to your team immensely as. However, as a Marauder you would be contributing SO MUCH MORE (or at the very least, the same amount with far less effort.)