Hackers

jasonshort

I'm valor rank 86, which isn't really that high, but have had a match or two :)

Have yet to see this "hacking" what are they doing to make you think they are hacking?

Making him lose warzones.. Ones with a legitimate complaint about hacking submit a ticket, they don't post in the forums.

It's more likely the ****** game engine. I had a bug (think it's fixed in 1.3) where people would get knocked down and then just teleport around the entire time looking like they were still knocked down.

No that still happens.. but i think it's largely confined to PVE now. But yeah, had it happen just 2 days ago doing my class story quest against Valis.. got knocked down, and stayed faceplanted except when doing attacks, moving looked really funny because I shouldn't have skin on my face now..

I disagree with this. Nothing I hate more in gaming than an obvious cheater, but people find bugs and exploit them too. In RL I once found a video poker machine that took nickels and spit out quarters, the cruise ship didn't sink and I went home happy :)

Seriously though, if this game dies it will be because 1) It was terminally ill, 2) The love affair ended likely due to another lover.