To the other BETA testers.

Silverrey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least the issues I originally posted were solved, but to be fair they were all animation faults. We still have no chat bubbles, no UI scale, a broken AH UI, a broken follow player. I said in another post, that I am hoping that we are acting like a 3rd tier beta test before launch.

Same posters... same topics... same QQs... rinse & repeat... :eek:

Oh I am not QQing at this point. I cancelled my game awhile back. I was just wondering how many other beta testers are getting a chuckle out of seeing the same topics and posts as beta.

Well at least the issues I originally posted were solved, but to be fair they were all animation faults. We still have no chat bubbles, no UI scale, a broken AH UI, a broken follow player. I said in another post, that I am hoping that we are acting like a 3rd tier beta test before launch.

many of these things you listed aren't broken, they work as designed, they're just not that great a design

most of the things I reported were fixed. I don't have many issues with the game now really. no chat bubbles, an apparent broken follow command? i don't doubt it but i never tried to use it myself. i don't know, these things aren't too game breaking for me.. I've been playing pretty bug free since i got in to EGA. and lag free, which is pretty crazy for a launch mmo. I do mean after everyone was invited too. I haven't seen queues on my server though, I know there are some servers with queue problems. However I haven't logged in today yet, so there could be a queue, we'll see.

Cutscenes where the mouths don't move is still in, nodes being unclickable/harvestable still in, "high" texture settings still not giving the high textures still in, commendations still going into inventory and therefore being useless still in, etc., etc.

Yep, it's fun to see EAware paid so much attention to detail and really worked hard to remove the simplest bugs between the weeks between end of beta and early release.

most of the things I reported were fixed. I don't have many issues with the game now really. no chat bubbles, an apparent broken follow command? i don't doubt it but i never tried to use it myself. i don't know, these things aren't too game breaking for me.. I've been playing pretty bug free since i got in to EGA. and lag free, which is pretty crazy for a launch mmo. I do mean after everyone was invited too. I haven't seen queues on my server though, I know there are some servers with queue problems. However I haven't logged in today yet, so there could be a queue, we'll see.

Yea I am with you, there are minor bugs but for the most part its relatively bug free of any game-breaking bugs, virtually no lag, and longest queue i sat in was 20 mins which doesnt bother me since its expected at launches(anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional). Sure there are things I'd love to see added or changed but hardly worth cancelling an order over.

I think the ones that make laugh the most are hearing that the errors dropping you out of queue, the memory leaks, and the fact that AA is STILL not working. Those are just great.

Edit: Hearing several of the same quest are still breaking for some people was pretty good too. Though at least it isn't EVERY person who tries it like some were.

Edited by Silverrey

I think the ones that make laugh the most are hearing that the errors dropping you out of queue, the memory leaks, and the fact that AA is STILL not working. Those are just great.

Don't forget along with AA they also removed the distance slider, so everywhere you go it looks like the grass is constantly growing in front of you and if you run backwards you can watch the grass disappear back into the ground.

Really noticeable on planets like Balmorra.

Edited by Zorvan

Oh I am not QQing at this point. I cancelled my game awhile back. I was just wondering how many other beta testers are getting a chuckle out of seeing the same topics and posts as beta.

Yeah thanks for proving my theory that 99% of the hate is from people trolling the forums with no intention of actually playing the game.

:rolleyes:

My biggest disappointment is that the forums aren't exclusive to the people that actually own the game.

THIS^

Edited by Jett-Rinn

Yeah thanks for proving my theory that 99% of the hate is from people trolling the forums with no intention of actually playing the game.

THIS^

We'll see how that argument holds up after the 20th. My god, what will you have to tell yourself then to keep believing it's only those who don't pay and play with the same complaints?

I'll bet you'll go with the "They're Blizzard shills!" argument, won't ya?

Not worth my time. Also the only things I have commented on are the lack of changes since beta and how they are treating their customers. I would say you can search my post history and find one that is otherwise (if there is I will honestly apologies(sp)) but that has been turned off for the last couple of days for some reason.

Edited by Silverrey

My biggest disappointment is that the forums aren't exclusive to the people that actually own the game.

I thought that you couldn't get into the forums unless you had? I guess I mistaken. Anyways, I did post things I thought were broken, but don't let that fool you to think I hate the game. However, as they say, little things add up. Maybe my quips are not game broken and were designed that way, but they make for small nuances.

So how many of you are amused to see the EXACT same topics and complaints as beta here? It almost feels like we went back in time doesn't it? Either that or there just hasn't been much changed.

I disagreed with most of what those people were complaining about.. and the changes I did want were implemented.

you guys have no patience.. they needed to release this game, most likely to ensure its future success.

We'll see how that argument holds up after the 20th. My god, what will you have to tell yourself then to keep believing it's only those who don't pay and play with the same complaints?

I'll bet you'll go with the "They're Blizzard shills!" argument, won't ya?

I think I'll hold on to this and see if you are around on the 22nd...then we can talk :)