Extended Maintenance

Dacce

had fresh air this morning when the servers were SUPPOSED to be down. Came back, want to play, have work soon.

They should patch EU servers at opposite times, im PAYING to play the game in my time, therefore as a PAYING customer, i expect the game to be online during my timezone.

Sure i dont mind maintenance, when they say it will be 4 HOURS , its now coming on 8 hours, so that is 8 hours of my PAID FOR gametime i have lost, working up-to at least 1 days worth per month.

If bioware actually had competent people in there staff, and better communication, this would not happen

Oh no! You wasted 50 cents today!! Oh the humanity! :eek:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

had fresh air this morning when the servers were SUPPOSED to be down. Came back, want to play, have work soon.

They should patch EU servers at opposite times, im PAYING to play the game in my time, therefore as a PAYING customer, i expect the game to be online during my timezone.

Sure i dont mind maintenance, when they say it will be 4 HOURS , its now coming on 8 hours, so that is 8 hours of my PAID FOR gametime i have lost, working up-to at least 1 days worth per month.

If bioware actually had competent people in there staff, and better communication, this would not happen

You agree to the EULA. You haven't got a leg to stand on.

A wise man spoke above. ;)

If you expect nothing, you can't be disappointed.

This goes to sum up your entire post, along with most everyone else in the same mindset.

A foolish man said that, a wise man understands the value of economy. Everyone here is paying their subscription and if they wish to vent in the forums then that's what you're going to see. There's really no issue with it aside from the fact that people like yourself feel a need to take what someone's said about the game and attack it, in all technical senses... the problem is yourself. So please, stop flaming and trolling people and post something useful.

Posting this makes me a hypocrite, so I apologize to those trying to get something useful out of the forums.

I have to admit, one of the perks to big patches like this is coming onto the forums and watching all the flaming whiners piss and moan. People act like Bioware has the only game where maintenance has been extended past projected times. I guess just as it's unrealistic to expect a big patch to be up exactly at the time predicted, it's just as unrealistic to expect any kind of patience from the part of the community that has the time to flame post multiple times. Keep it coming.. I need to be entertained at work. :p

You are paying a monthly fee to play this game, that is correct, and you will be able to play during this month. If you took the time to read the ToS you would find that they are not breaking these terms, and the contract you accepted, and therefore your complaints are illegitimate. I'm sorry that you will not get to play before you go to work, but it is just one of many forms of entertainment available to us.

Also, "during my timezone", I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this, but I think you mean "during the day in my timezone." They start the server maintenance every week at night time to cater to those awake during the day. They also let it be known that the maintenance may or may not be extended. Due to a patch of sizable amount being released, it is safe to assume there will be a delay.