Anything gonna interfer with you trying out 1.3 tomorrow?

gabarooni

I have to leave at 12:30PM PDT tomorrow to go to a convention in Seattle and will be spending the next few days staying at my uncle's house. He only has Macs and my laptop doesn't have the specs to play SWTOR. So I have to get in whatever play time I can tomorrow and then won't be able to play until July 1st. Edited by PrincessMary

The Mass Effect 3 extended cut and Skyrim Dawnguard are both coming out tomorrow. I'm expecting one to be a huge letdown.

And the other to be Dawnguard? I say it in jest, I'm looking forward to seeing how they explain their way out of that mess tomorrow as well.

Im really excited for 1.3 I cant wait to start tanking pugs ( Never EVER thought I would say that) with my JK but unfortunatly tomorrow is also the release date of ASM and im gonna be up to my boots in web fluid as I swing all over NY. Anyone else having 1.3 scheduling conflicts?

P.S. This is all based on the fact that im pretty sure I say a dev note saying 1.3 im gonna go recheck but im lazy so im gonna post this first!

Work will be the main impediment for me. Tomorrow evening though, I don't know of anything that would prevent me from trying (unless a thunderstorm knocks out power, satellite hits me, etc.)

Im really excited for 1.3 I cant wait to start tanking pugs ( Never EVER thought I would say that) with my JK but unfortunatly tomorrow is also the release date of ASM and im gonna be up to my boots in web fluid as I swing all over NY. Anyone else having 1.3 scheduling conflicts?

P.S. This is all based on the fact that im pretty sure I say a dev note saying 1.3 im gonna go recheck but im lazy so im gonna post this first!

only the fact i saw it on PTS and that i uninstalled again.

I'll wait until Wednesday. There usually seems to be some big bug with all the significant patches so I'll wait a day and let that sort itself out, lol. On the transfer to the PTS, people lost all their augment slots they already had on gear. I can just see some bug like that still not working correctly. So I'll happily wait an extra day.

I have class ALL DAY from 1 to 11 tomorrow. I get to wait for the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC and the Dawnguard expansion for Skyrim as well as 1.3. I get to miss all the gaming stuff tomorrow. Boo :(