So, can you sit yet?

Man I am tired of seeing these threads about sitting. You would think with all the things bioware has in its lap, sitting would be one of the last items on the list. As a matter of fact, I hope they put chairs on the ceilings just to make you guys rage.

Man I am tired of seeing these threads about sitting. You would think with all the things bioware has in its lap, sitting would be one of the last items on the list. As a matter of fact, I hope they put chairs on the ceilings just to make you guys rage.

LMAO. They think not being able to properly sit is bad, my characters haven't taken a piss in months.

Edited by MrVile

I think this would be more relevant if cantinas were a place where anything important happened in-game. The game is more centered around the fleet and what, is everyone going to sit around the GTN terminal? Rows of airport seating while waiting for groups?

People seem to like sitting in their oversized Barbie's First Corvettes as it is, I don't know.

Edited by jgelling

Nope, not making fun of anyone. Just wondering if the devs spent 5 minutes yet to implement a sit animation.

It's important to me, you know.

Regards,

/returning-player-currently-patching

Yes, yes, YEEESSSS! This is JUST what the game needs.....a sitting animation/emote......why didn't I think of that.....:rolleyes:

you know this is supposed to be an MMORPG?

RPG = Role playing game

Bioware seem to of forgot that important fact, now that we've had server transfers we've got the MMO bit but still missing the RPG bit.

interactive environments, sitting etc should be a high priority rather than drip feeding pvp WZ's and legacy stuff... whilst i am a big fan of PVP this isn't CoD

Edited by kurzis

I use the 'X 'hotkey animation when waiting my turn in line for spawns or like events. The only time when actually sitting is desired for me is when in a room full of chairs, and cannot use them.

Really, it is no big deal for me.