Party size limit has been reached, your companion has been dismissed!

Almghty_gir

Hello!

We're sorry to see you're having an issue with the Companion dismissal alert message. We hope you will take the time to submit an in-game bug report as well, since that is currently the best resource we have to document such issues.

You can submit a Bug Report in-game by going to: Customer Support -> Request Help -> Create Ticket - Select "Bug Report" from the Category Selection.

We hope this helps you find resolution to your problem.

Hello!

We're sorry to see you're having an issue with the Companion dismissal alert message. We hope you will take the time to submit an in-game bug report as well, since that is currently the best resource we have to document such issues.

You can submit a Bug Report in-game by going to: Customer Support -> Request Help -> Create Ticket - Select "Bug Report" from the Category Selection.

I've submitted countless bug reports in Beta and Live. It's such a simple fix, error text checkbox, on/off

• 5 weeks later...

While it is stupid for it to get stuck like that. Have you tried manually dismissing your companion before joining the group? (Right click on their portrait and do 'dismiss')

I haven't done ops yet so I am not sure if this would help! But maybe doing it before instead of after or having the game auto do it will help

While it is stupid for it to get stuck like that. Have you tried manually dismissing your companion before joining the group? (Right click on their portrait and do 'dismiss')

I haven't done ops yet so I am not sure if this would help! But maybe doing it before instead of after or having the game auto do it will help

yes, leave the instance and raid and summon your companion then dismiss them. Problem is theres still a bug that 'may' not let you get back into the instance after you join the raid again..

Edited by Thorun

Hello!

It's not just him. This is a QA issue that's 1000% reproducible.