Rated

ripamorame

There is a fence dividing the starting area in VS, you have to run almost all the way back to attacker spawn to switch sides. In civil war the jump over the wall is blocked off now so you have to run around instead of jumping over.

yea, you probably should, better burst, roots off resolve and 80% predation are better than sustained dps and better surviability for higher level pvp.

Which is precisely the reason I'll return to being Carnage ONLY when Ranked comes out, and NEVER PuG as that spec. Carnage is absolute win, but it relies too heavily on good backup to be a viable SOLO spec. Also, don't forget that if you roll Annihilation, yeah you lose a lot of utility and control but you make up for that by making the healer's job that much easier.

*Edit: I think AN ideal team would have one of each kind of Marauder, a sniper, an Assassin Tank, a Sorc Healer and an Op healer. This is far from the MOST ideal team, but I think it'd work well.

Edited by Yescek

Yeah Marauder will have a role for sure. AOE stun, burst...1 of 2 classes good at running the huttball to the line ... and predation is almost mandatory.

Carnage will be great with healing love, Rage if used by teams properly will be too.

Edited by Jagil