The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Damage Record?

BobyDigital

That is insane... Pyro dmg and burst is perfectly fine. :rolleyes:

Apparently you haven't seen the lethality image of the guy hitting 1.3k. Look at the healers in that game 5 healers two of the heals for the other team had a combined 1 million in healing. 640k heals for one guy alone. That means no one is killing the healer or that healer is freaking amazing.

Apparently you haven't seen the lethality image of the guy hitting 1.3k. Look at the healers in that game 5 healers two of the heals for the other team had a combined 1 million in healing. 640k heals for one guy alone. That means no one is killing the healer or that healer is freaking amazing.

while i appreciate huge numbers like that, those games are hella fun, TheOpf is right...

i woulda been killing those healers. so the numbers woulda been a significantly less.

on the other hand the disparity between ranged damamge + AOE and melee damage is huge

look at the 3 sentinel on the enemy team and look at the gunslinger always on opposite team

we all agree this was not a well played warzone no focus fire no real marked healer that actually even out on both side and it's obvious the abyss between a ranged DPS and a melee DPS

obviously we dont know if they were guarding turret we actually dont know the flow of the match but if the 3 sent need to get in range a well placed AOE to those 3 sent will produce a huge effect

on the other hand the ranged damage can spread out and aoe is not as effective

I still think MARA/SENT are fine and thats why BW doesnt really touch them (and i do play shadow warrior so no I am not defending my class)

Edited by Pekish

Hey, thats me in the photo, just to clear a few things up:

This image was about a month ago, you can tell its 1.2 since on my portrait you see me wearing a WH helm.

I still managed to get 56 kills, so it wasnt just wacking on 1 healer the entire game without me killing anything, i was still downing targets. If you notice i trippled the next guy on my team damage wise, when your the only competent dps on your team its not easy to down multiple healers.

The final score of the match was 20-0 for my team, it was a back and forth battle, and i spent almost the entire game left unchecked doing my thing in mid.

Hey, thats me in the photo, just to clear a few things up:

This image was about a month ago, you can tell its 1.2 since on my portrait you see me wearing a WH helm.

I still managed to get 56 kills, so it wasnt just wacking on 1 healer the entire game without me killing anything, i was still downing targets. If you notice i trippled the next guy on my team damage wise, when your the only competent dps on your team its not easy to down multiple healers.

The final score of the match was 20-0 for my team, it was a back and forth battle, and i spent almost the entire game left unchecked doing my thing in mid.

It's a great number, my points was no one was checking the healers. Whether or not you die has less bearing on high scores, than a healer left unchecked. I know on games when I hit 350k damage pre-50 it's due to lack of people killing me, my dots not being cleansed, and two healers staying alive most of the WZ.

We aren't discrediting you, simply pointing out that the healers weren't being killed which is why your number was able to get that high. I apologize, and congratulations on the damage. On my server, breaking 500k is conisidered amazing since healers get focused down so fast it's tough on them.

That is insane... Pyro dmg and burst is perfectly fine. :rolleyes:

It's a very misleading number to just be looked at on a score sheet. A lot of stars need to align for this type of game to occur.

Not only do you need two very evenly matched teams, and spot-on healing to keep you alive and keep deaths very low, the rest of your team needs to do like no dmg. Like that 1mil+ shot, no one else on that team did any damage really considering how long the game must have been. That Pyro was all of it.

It's a great number, my points was no one was checking the healers. Whether or not you die has less bearing on high scores, than a healer left unchecked. I know on games when I hit 350k damage pre-50 it's due to lack of people killing me, my dots not being cleansed, and two healers staying alive most of the WZ.

We aren't discrediting you, simply pointing out that the healers weren't being killed which is why your number was able to get that high. I apologize, and congratulations on the damage. On my server, breaking 500k is conisidered amazing since healers get focused down so fast it's tough on them.

^^^ Exactly.