Skill tree reset

The_Space_Wolf

How do you reset your skill tree points for a bounty hunter? I looked for a vendor on the space station and on dromund kass but could not find any. I know it told me in the tutorial but I cant remember what it said.

Look near the crafting vendors in DK. You should see a skill reset trainer near the large green imperial logo.

• 4 weeks later...

The NPC is at the top portion of the Skill Trainers area near the Guild Registry NPC.

This is for Empire characters that haven't found it. I looked at looked because nothing was set in stone and no one really says where it's at. I figured I would help out and let you all know.

If you want to reset your Skill Tree, go to The Fleet and at the top right of the map you can find him in that vicinity.

You can get to fleet by opening your Abilities and going to General Tab. You have an Emergency Fleet Icon that will let you get there without all the work of trying to fly somewhere.

See yah.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
For a more specific answer for Republic, the Skill Mentor is at -4755, 694 in the Republic Fleet. (Bottom room left of center on Carrick Station Map). His/her name is Leuro-Khian and doesn't show up on any icon on the map. When you mouse over the NPC, your cursor changes to conversation bubble.:wea_03: