Full WH, anything I should swap?

Alizaro

I know there are guides out there and I've looked at them but can someone look at these stats and make any recommendations? This is full war hero with overkill in the slots. Just wondernig if I should buy some other wh pieces and swap, I've already got a pair of bm gloves sitting around.

Standing stats with rakata might stim.

Damage 711-873/damage per second 214-321

Bonus damage 387.3

Accuracy 94.67

critical chance 30.73

critical multiplier 79.02

Health 17787

armor rating 3669

damage reduction 25.51

defense chance 5%

force accuracy 104.67

I know the regular accuracy stat seems low but I don't notice much. Starting to wonder if I should just buy stims rather than bother swapping pieces but I'm sure there's probably some benefit. I just read so much conflicting info.

Strength 1445

endurance 1511

expertise 1364

Thanks for any advice.

OK. So. Your low on the accuracy which is OK. 105 force acc is OK for annihilation and rage. If your carnage that's bad Mmmmmkay. I'm assuming you do not have augmented gear by the looks of your stats. I'm full bm with 4warhero and all augments and I'm sitting a little prettier than you. Mr str is like 1550 with stim. My bonus damage is 420. There is a huge debate whether to go power or strength for stacking. I say power. The min increase in crir from str doesn't seem worth it to me but its really a matter of preference.

Get your hands on augment gear and start getting str or power augments.

Personally I would take some of your crit surge mods out of your gear and you should farm out two pieces of field medic with power surge mods. That and maybe swap out some pvp mods with some black hole pve mods to boost your overall str.

That's all you can really do at this point to get an increase in performance. I also believe that 1200 expertise should be the cut off

sorry but what is WH? ... I just got to lvl 50 and don't know anything about armor or how i should spec my character (which is probably why it has taken me 6 months to get to 50)

...can someone point me in right direction for armor, ideal skill tree etc. for PvP

I know there are guides out there and I've looked at them but can someone look at these stats and make any recommendations? This is full war hero with overkill in the slots. Just wondernig if I should buy some other wh pieces and swap, I've already got a pair of bm gloves sitting around.

Bonus damage 387.3

Accuracy 94.67

critical chance 30.73

Health 17787

armor rating 3669

damage reduction 25.51

defense chance 5%

force accuracy 104.67

I know the regular accuracy stat seems low but I don't notice much. Starting to wonder if I should just buy stims rather than bother swapping pieces but I'm sure there's probably some benefit. I just read so much conflicting info.

Strength 1445

endurance 1511

expertise 1364

Thanks for any advice.

wh = war hero.

You're going to want to buy the recruit gear from the pvp vendor first. Then you can buy battlemaster pieces, then you can trade those for war hero pieces.

Here's a pretty good video someone made on annihilation, but I personally think fresh 50's are more useful in rage spec till they can get some battlemaster gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSXSIqYtQ3g&feature=youtu.be

Bonus damage 387.3

Accuracy 94.67

critical chance 30.73

Health 17787

armor rating 3669

damage reduction 25.51

defense chance 5%

force accuracy 104.67

Strength 1445

endurance 1511

expertise 1364

Thanks for any advice.

this is your stats with just base war hero stuff, augments, str stim, and all the end/str/wp datacrons? You've switched nothing out? No matrix cube i take it?

I will tell you what i have done and am still doing. Im gonna use republic armor terms. Got full war hero, got both sets of dps implants. Bought 4 pair of vindicator gloves. Put the 39 power mod everywhere I had a crit mod and replaced all enhancements with those as well. Now those enhancements are high End low Power so atm I am going back and replacing every one of those enhancements from the ones in the force mystics gloves which are high Power low End. By the time I am done(4 pair of force mystic gloves left) My crit and acc are going to be low as heck. Hence getting both sets of implants to raise up acc a bit. When everything becomes augmentable I will put in str augs, see where my crit is and swap out the 39 power mods for crit ones to get my crit back where it should be. Its a long process but when 1.3 hits I will have over 1100 main hand damage and over 600 bonus. close to 80 multiplier and will be right at 30% crit with the smuggler buff.

There is too much surge in that set IMO. It has dimishing returns after a while. aim for around 75% max then stack moar power.

I am full wh almost except the relic but i still have bm power enhancements in there because they are better then the stuff you find in anything useable for wh. The stalker gloves (whatever the imp equivilent is look up askmrrobot to findout where the best power enhancements are) i believe have good ones which is what i'm going to be aiming to stock up on once i get into a more populated server and have my relic.

Edited by AngusFTW

• 2 weeks later...

Bonus damage 387.3

Accuracy 94.67

critical chance 30.73

Health 17787

armor rating 3669

damage reduction 25.51

defense chance 5%

force accuracy 104.67

Strength 1445

endurance 1511

expertise 1364

Thanks for any advice.

Here's a suggestion. See about getting the Rakata Imperial Agent armor set(doesn't matter if sniper, or operative), rip out the mods/armor plates/enhancements/augments of your green Sauron looking armor, and throw them into the IA outfit. And transfer all your lightsaber mods/hilts/crystals/enhancements/augments to a pair of vibroswords. The Chopper, and the one you can pick up for 14 Taris commendations. You'll look pretty cool then. Definitely not like a lot of marauders out there.

Your stats won't change based on my advice here, but your appearance will definitely look better.

Thanks for the tip, but I don't pve and I definitely already look different than most. Unfortunately since I've made the black hole my playground, been considering changing up my look. Been getting a little too much attention in wz's.

I did end up changing my mods up, will try and remember to post up stats. I'm still not so sure my changes are too bright, curious to try carnage again since the changes as I think where I'm at now with stats will rock that spec.

I will tell you what i have done and am still doing. Im gonna use republic armor terms. Got full war hero, got both sets of dps implants. Bought 4 pair of vindicator gloves. Put the 39 power mod everywhere I had a crit mod and replaced all enhancements with those as well. Now those enhancements are high End low Power so atm I am going back and replacing every one of those enhancements from the ones in the force mystics gloves which are high Power low End. By the time I am done(4 pair of force mystic gloves left) My crit and acc are going to be low as heck. Hence getting both sets of implants to raise up acc a bit. When everything becomes augmentable I will put in str augs, see where my crit is and swap out the 39 power mods for crit ones to get my crit back where it should be. Its a long process but when 1.3 hits I will have over 1100 main hand damage and over 600 bonus. close to 80 multiplier and will be right at 30% crit with the smuggler buff.

Exactly what I'm doing.... Using vindicator glove mod and force mystic glove enh.... Bonus damage 607 will be very nice for massacre spam and 79.5% crit damage.... Scream is auto crit too on carnage. Acc on carnage gets a 6% boost.

Edited by Jagil