Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Companion Karaoke Night!

iamthehoyden

Vector would sing Circle of Life by Elton John. You know he would. :cool:

you win <3 still think fireflies would be better, but lion king rocks... lol risha doing elton's version of i can't wait to be king XD

kaliyo- hand that feeds by 9 inch nails http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qspWU4OMZL0 she would do a darn good job singing that methinks. i rocked this on rock band >.>

Edited by Crezelle

you win <3 still think fireflies would be better, but lion king rocks... lol risha doing elton's version of i can't wait to be king XD

kaliyo- hand that feeds by 9 inch nails http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qspWU4OMZL0 she would do a darn good job singing that methinks. i rocked this on rock band >.>

I want to see Risha and Vette do some girl power song, like the Spice Girls or something.

"Hard Out Here For A Pimp" is one of my favorite songs, from my favorite movie...so I can't associate it with a cute little Jawa. I love the two most hated genres of music...country and rap. :(

I haven't gotten him yet, but since he's a rakghoul...maybe "Toxic" for Lokin?

I second Bieber for Torian. Sorry, Crez!

I can think of like, 50000 songs for Corso, but that's because I'm a massive country music fan (haters to the left). Turn on a country station and you'll find something that would fit him. Sometimes I think the writers just put on a country station and used that to write his entire character.

That's why I picked "Big Iron" by Marty Robbins for Corso. He loves his Torchy, and it looks a bit like an old Colt Single Action Army. :D

That's why I picked "Big Iron" by Marty Robbins for Corso. He loves his Torchy, and it looks a bit like an old Colt Single Action Army. :D

Yeah, I can see that! I was kinda leaning toward a Keith Urban song for some odd reason...

Earlier today I heard Miranda Lambert's new one, "Fastest Girl In Town" and it's like the perfect fsmug song EVER. But I could see Risha singing it too!

Corso-----Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

Bowdaar---- Amazing Grace (no more slavery, thanks smuggler)

Risha---- Bohemian Rapacity by Queen (before you romance her, her secret)

Akaavi-----Iron Man by Black Sabbath

Guss--- Staying Alive by the Bee Gees

EDIT: Not before her romance, right before you get her a a companion.... "I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy" lyrics from song:)

Edited by Canino
Mistake

On long trips between planets...group rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody (and 4X would fill in the 'Mama Mia Mama Mia' part).

Followed by Tanno Vik's rendition of "Gimme the Prize (Kurgan's theme)". :D

OMG I just found a use for Vik! :eek:

Yep, that was it. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.