LotR army VS SW army

Slowpokeking

Uhuh. You seem to prove my point more than yours. As I have said. The plasma is superheated. The Blarog's skin is superheated. If the laser made contact with the balrog it would kill, but most likely the heat emmited by the balrog would dissipate the laser. Your point has become invalid. We are talking about creatures that can live in Volcanoes. Your point is invalid. Unless turbolasers reach heat levels greater than volcanic, but even then I don't think it would matter.

The direct impact came first, and superheated does not mean it won't harm the being.

Most of the lava is around 600-1200℃ only.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me put Galadriel going full on into perspective, we know that during the War of Wrath she tore apart entire keeps with her power and decimated the forces inside it, her true power is to use nature against her enemies, the air, the earth and far more so, the water, especially with Nenya.

She was the one being in Middle-Earth that Sauron was actually terrified of.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

The direct impact came first, and superheated does not mean it won't harm the being.

Most of the lava is around 600-1200℃ only.

The balrog could just avoid a turbolaser blast because they are mostly shadow, but the heat released from it's body(what it has for a body) would be enough to disintegrate the laser.

But if you want, I could concede. I see your battleships and raise you an Iluvatar. Can you beat that?

Let me put Galadriel going full on into perspective, we know that during the War of Wrath she tore apart entire keeps with her power and decimated the forces inside it, her true power is to use nature against her enemies, the air, the earth and far more so, the water, especially with Nenya.

I think a battle between Galadriel and Sauron would be spectacular. Although I do believe Sauron would win in the end, If he had the one Ring.

The balrog could just avoid a turbolaser blast because they are mostly shadow, but the heat released from it's body(what it has for a body) would be enough to disintegrate the laser.

But if you want, I could concede. I see your battleships and raise you an Iluvatar. Can you beat that?

Please keep Illuvatar out of this for now. He interferred in Middle Earth exactly one time. So keep him for the Death Star please.

Edit: Battleships are a real problem for middle earth. Someone clever like Saruman is needed to develope a counter strategy.

Edited by Maaruin

Yeah, but most droids wer deployed after the clones attacked. 200.000 clone troopers, I think.

The Wookiepedia article says that the Jedi in the Arena were outnumbered 50 to 1, which means the average Jedi isn't able to solo 50 battle droids. Masters might be able to solo 100-200.

Does Force Choke work on Yoda or Sidious? I thought they have Force defenses. Galadrial surely can defend herself against it too.

My idea to counter Galadriel:

1. AT-ATs. Lots of AT-ATs, They should be able to advance far enough into her territory. If she effects the pilots, replace them by Sith. When you have come close enough, let some powerful Sith disembark and hope she isn't able to stun them or something like that. If she is not, you won.

2. Develope a Dark Side ritual that counters her magic. It will probably consume some dozens of lesser Sith. After her spells are broken you can take her on in melee fight.

It's not true.

Dooku said in EP II's novel when he saw it, he said"How well do you think one Jedi will match up against 1000 battle droids?" So it's not 50-1. And not all of them are masters.

Force Choke does work on them, but

1 They know how to protect force attack, especially Yoda.

2 They are much faster than you and they don't need to stop and cast spells.

Please keep Illuvatar out of this for now. He interferred in Middle Earth exactly one time. So keep him for the Death Star please.

True. I think Sauron or Galadriel could just use their magics to destroy a battleship anyway.

I think a battle between Galadriel and Sauron would be spectacular. Although I do believe Sauron would win in the end, If he had the one Ring.

Close up Sauron would likely win, but with some distance, she could just use the elements against him and tear the ring off of him, then she has the choice to use the ring and become the terrible being of power she could be (with her regular power and the power of Nenya she'd be more powerful than Sauron I suspect) or destroy it and send Sauron the great enemy to the void where Morgoth can kick his behind forever.

It's not true.

Dooku said in EP II's novel when he saw it, he said"How well do you think one Jedi will match up against 1000 battle droids?" So it's not 50-1. And not all of them are masters.

Casting spells isn't like an Indian chant( no offense). They can use their magic on the move.

Exact quote? And how is it compare to destroy a whole army of the advanced droids?

Close up Sauron would likely win, but with some distance, she could just use the elements against him and tear the ring off of him, then she has the choice to use the ring and become the terrible being of power she could be (with her regular power and the power of Nenya she'd be more powerful than Sauron I suspect) or destroy it and send Sauron the great enemy to the void where Morgoth can kick his behind forever.

Lol yeah. I think it depends on the battleground. If they were in Mordor, Sauron for sure. Any where with water, trees, grass or anything natural then Galadriel would have a pretty good chance. More than pretty good.

It's not true.

And before that Windu says "A Jedi is a match for 100 Geonosians." Geonosians are weaker than battle droids. Dooku said they could send 1000 droids against every Jedi, which doesn't mean they did. They had lots of droids left to fight the clones.

And I would assume Galadriel could do the same. Yoda has no more reason to be able to do it than she has.

They couldn't even avoid swords, how are they gonna avoid tons of turobolaser?

Exact quote? And how is it compare to destroy a whole army of the advanced droids?

There isn't exact quotes, now I KNOW you haven't read Silmarillion if you expect me to 'quote' it. *facepalm*

Again, your Clone Wars cartoon conflicts with what we have seen in the movies themselves, If they were that powerful then they wouldn't have been slaughtered in the Arena.

They couldn't even avoid swords, how are they gonna avoid tons of turobolaser?

I agree with that. Turbalasers would damage the Balrog. I think you need magic/Force to kill it, but you could wound it and it would take time to recover.

the reason why lotr army could never win is because sw army is like 10000 times bigger the end.

That's right. But on the other hand, Arda is just one of several million planets to conquer. So they probably won't send all their forces. Still, if Arda repells one attack, another could come. And another. And another.

In army vs army LotR loses.

the reason why lotr army could never win is because sw army is like 10000 times bigger the end.

The Spartans proved at Thermopylae that numbers don't mean anything when you have all the advantages, the 501st attacks Lorien and with a combination of magic, far far superior beings, not being able to see the enemy and being totally out ranged I think Vader's Fist doesn't have as much of an advantage as you believe.

And before that Windu says "A Jedi is a match for 100 Geonosians." Geonosians are weaker than battle droids. Dooku said they could send 1000 droids against every Jedi, which doesn't mean they did. They had lots of droids left to fight the clones.

And I would assume Galadriel could do the same. Yoda has no more reason to be able to do it than she has.

There were only 20000 clones, they got millions of droids once they showed up, they quickly dominate the arena and CIS started to retreat. Also most of those Jedi are not master.

Galadriel knew nothing about the force and couldn't use the Force, also even they will be left vulnerable if they stop to use skills, such as Sidious in the end EP VI. As long as she stop to cast spells, Force Choke could stop it.

And yet 6000 rohirrim could wipe out almost 100,000 orcs.

As much as I would wish it were different, they wouldn't stand a chance against 100,000 droids. Just because the droids can shoot from a distance and horses won't stand against it that long.

And there are millions and millions of droids.