Seriously, you fail Bioware.

Segundus

Seriously, you fail Bioware. I waited all week as every other East Coast PVP server got transferred to The Fatman, where I rerolled on a couple months ago due to being on a dead server. Then finally the Helm of Graush opens up for transfers and I am forced to transfer my characters to Prophecy of Five? Why the hell can't I consolidate my characters to The Fatman like everyone else got to all week? I don't want to play on two different servers. I want all my characters to take advantage of the same legacy and their crew skills. I want to be able to transfer items and gear between all my characters, and I can't do that when they are on two separate servers.

Where did you all learn how to run an MMO? Seriously, you fail hardcore. Take a class or something. You have no idea what you are doing. Troll all you kids want too, everyone in this same situation is feeling the same way as me. I've read a ton of posts from other people that are also unhappy. Why don't you listen to your player base? And don't tell me "Paid Transfers" will happen later. I shouldn't have to pay extra for Bioware's massive failure.

they would rather lock this thread and sheep herd you into another thread so your post can get lost in the pile of sith already being posted, than answer any reasonable questions

sucks bigtime being left out! =(

I might of read this post had it been thought out instead of typed up in an angry flurry of words. The title was unneccesary. These people put in long hours to please people like you. People who constantly insult them. You dont understand that becuase your immature. Grow up.

Patients is a virtue...I feel sorry for those such as you who lack this virtue. This is exactly why I stuck it out with my guild on a dead server...now I am reaping the benefits and you are suffering...and all is right with the world.

I agree with the OP, it's not fair (seriously). They should allow those people who have to go to this Po5 server to transfer their characters off Fatman to it.

Just like they should allow those on the west coast RP-PVP server to transfer to a west coast PVP server, rather then forcing them to an east coast RP-PVP server.

They got these rigid rules they aren't budging from and it's stupid. I'm not affected by these problems, but I'd be very pissed off if I was.

Seriously, you fail Bioware. I waited all week as every other East Coast PVP server got transferred to The Fatman, where I rerolled on a couple months ago due to being on a dead server. Then finally the Helm of Graush opens up for transfers and I am forced to transfer my characters to Prophecy of Five? Why the hell can't I consolidate my characters to The Fatman like everyone else got to all week? I don't want to play on two different servers. I want all my characters to take advantage of the same legacy and their crew skills. I want to be able to transfer items and gear between all my characters, and I can't do that when they are on two separate servers.

Where did you all learn how to run an MMO? Seriously, you fail hardcore. Take a class or something. You have no idea what you are doing. Troll all you kids want too, everyone in this same situation is feeling the same way as me. I've read a ton of posts from other people that are also unhappy. Why don't you listen to your player base? And don't tell me "Paid Transfers" will happen later. I shouldn't have to pay extra for Bioware's massive failure.

Yes yes, it is all bioware's fault that you made character's on 2 different servers thinking you would be able to consolidate them months before this even started happening .. damn you bioware for not asking the OP exactly what he wanted

you people whine and complain for weeks and months about low pop's and when are transfers coming, then when you get them, you whine and complain because they didn't cater to your personal needs exactly. you people are never happy. if you are that pissed about it, then please leave. this game is better off without you. don't forget to leave your stuff at the door.

I agree with the OP, it's not fair (seriously). They should allow those people who have to go to this Po5 server to transfer their characters off Fatman to it.

Just like they should allow those on the west coast RP-PVP server to transfer to a west coast PVP server, rather then forcing them to an east coast RP-PVP server.

They got these rigid rules they aren't budging from and it's stupid. I'm not affected by these problems, but I'd be very pissed off if I was.

They WILL allow him to move those toons from Fatman... just not right now.

LMAO. You really expect them to transfer YOU, the special little snowflake, to the server YOU chose to re-roll on? Yea, I'm sure they were just screwing you over.

Who would want to be on the same server as someone that posts something like this? I'd much rather be on a less-populated server than deal with a mob of jerks.

How many times do you have to be told that this is the initial phase of transfers? :rolleyes:

You will be able to move where you want in due time Im sure.

Hello Everyone,

At this time we ask that discussion and feedback in regards to our character transfer process be done in the following thread: Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

We ask for your assistance in helping us to keep the forums organized and will now be closing this thread. Please feel free to join the provided thread to offer your feedback and concerns regarding character transfers.