3 Grps us US servers left

Vormicia

There are almost double the servers then the other groups, so no, I don't see any disparity. If anything it looks like PvE East is going faster per server then the other groups, but not so much so that its a big deal.

East PvP is 75% complete of total servers knowing their fate (should just be 100%)

West PvE is 71% complete

East PvE is 50% complete

I know math is hard for you, but anyone could see this is a significant difference...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

East PvP is 75% complete of total servers knowing their fate (should just be 100%)

West PvE is 71% complete

East PvE is 50% complete

I know math is hard for you, but anyone could see this is a significant difference...

East PVE is more than 50% done now, the info in that post is out of date.

East PVE has 30 origin and 3 destinations, that's 33 out of 47. or 70%, so it is on track with the others.

Edited by Last_Hearth

East PVE is more than 50% done now, the info in that post is out of date.

East PVE has 30 origin and 3 destinations, that's 33 out of 47. or 70%, so it is on track with the others.

Good call, although I'm not sure if there's 46 or 47 total servers. That still leaves 13 or 14 servers left to be transferred. They added The Shadowlands, which still needs quite a bit to make it near the levels of Jedi Covenant and Canderous Ordo, but I don't think a full 13 or 14 servers more. That worries me that they might exercise the possibility of not letting some of us transfer over the weekend so they can monitor numbers, which would be rediculous.

Shadow Hand had over 250 people on Imperial fleet when 1.2 dropped. It has the potential to be be a great destination server, make it happen BW.

I also hope Shadow Hand becomes one of the destination servers.

Ehm arr!!! Shiver me timber what be ye sayin'? Go drink a keg o rum ye salty sea dog. At least ye americaners arrr gettin' transfers at all.

We scurvy european salty seadogs arent gettin' any transfer at all this time o' tide. Arr

You made my day. :D

nope they need a 3 day weekend. they will boast at what they have done. and Crevasse City still is the least pop server in the game. i would love to know how they picked servers. a dart board maybe. How many more Subs are you willing to loose before you start talking to us. We as a paying to play, player base should be getting more info.

Or maybe there need to be more layoffs in the future, or maybe something more. I'm sure you not complying with with your own EUL. and you sure are not providing a MMORPG isn't that false advertisement? :mad: get with the program. you have 7 years of other MMORPG's to look at to see how they do and did things, did you other to look or did you use the dart board approach again?