Razor Gaming Mouse - Green/Black Crystal Question

DarkkChaos

Ok, so I've read a bit on the Razor Mouse and it's reviews are quite positive.

Now, getting a colour crystal isn't the ONLY reason I would buy this - but it's certainly a nice bonus. I'm just curious, before I buy this mouse - is the colour crystal unlocked for ALL characters? Like the tauntaun pet - is it an auto gift? :confused:

The mouse isn't worth it. You can get a black green crystal from doing the zombie event when it comes back!

Well, I'm buying the mouse for MORE than just the crystal.....there's no way I'd drop $140 JUST to get a crystal... :eek:

The reviews on the mouse are quite positive - and compared to other gaming mice....it's actually quite worth the money. ;)

?I believe once you get it you have to take a code and enter it on a website and then all your characters start out with one. HOWEVER, it is only a +4 endurance crystal and it doesn't scale. Hopefully BW takes care of this in the future.

?I believe once you get it you have to take a code and enter it on a website and then all your characters start out with one. HOWEVER, it is only a +4 endurance crystal and it doesn't scale. Hopefully BW takes care of this in the future.

You are incorrect, there is a vendor that trades it up to higher level versions of the crystal, just like the CE crystal. Also, it is a different color than the one from the Rakghoul event.

Ouch....ya!! Why release such a 'unique' item (unless I wanna drop the 600k on a +41 power green/black - or rock my way thru PvP)...that doesn't scale. Hmmmm, kinda useless for a lvl 50!

Ouch....ya!! Why release such a 'unique' item (unless I wanna drop the 600k on a +41 power green/black - or rock my way thru PvP)...that doesn't scale. Hmmmm, kinda useless for a lvl 50!

Read my post above yours, the guy responding to you has no idea what he is talking about.

You are incorrect, there is a vendor that trades it up to higher level versions of the crystal, just like the CE crystal. Also, it is a different color than the one from the Rakghoul event.

Excellent!

How does that work? Crystal equipped - just goto vendor...............?

I have been using the SWTOR Naga for a while now, overall, I'm very happy with it. This is the first time I had a mouse with so many side buttons, and I have to admit that I was skeptical as to whether or not I would find a use for all of them, but I have been pleasantly surprised. The only thing you need to be aware of is that it can take a lot of getting used to compared to other mice.

Ya, with 17 buttons....I was unable to find a mouse with that many buttons for a comparable price!

Even if out take out the "MMO" aspect of this mouse....it's an overall superior gaming mouse!! Can imagine it being great for FPS's also....I ordered - very much lookin forward to using it!

Ya, with 17 buttons....I was unable to find a mouse with that many buttons for a comparable price!

Even if out take out the "MMO" aspect of this mouse....it's an overall superior gaming mouse!! Can imagine it being great for FPS's also....I ordered - very much lookin forward to using it!

This is false. You can upgrade the crystal from a vendor on your capital city. Cheapest high-end crystal out there IMO.

Any Naga is also an awesome mouse for gaming, and a big advantage over players that don't have them.

This is false. You can upgrade the crystal from a vendor on your capital city. Cheapest high-end crystal out there IMO.

Any Naga is also an awesome mouse for gaming, and a big advantage over players that don't have them.

The upgrade costs are the same as the pre-order vendor's yellow/black, at least for cash.

If I may add my two cents. I know you said you ordered already, but if you can cancel and change your order, I would recommend getting the regular naga. It runs for $60 less and has the exact same function.

I would additionally say that you are always better with a wired mouse as well as you won't have to deal with batteries dying. And personally I find the two buttons on the top of the mouse to be better placed on the wired naga (placed left of the left mouse click) as oppose to right under the mouse wheel.

Just my two cents but I would say that color crystal isn't worth $60, even if it's completely disposable income.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.