Will there be any more servers announced today?

Icestar

You have 15 people still subbed in your guild? SS or it didn't happen :p

yeah cos its a combination of like 3 or 4 guilds rep side so :p

basilisk is not the worst dead server thankfully but 2 wz groups is dire and we normally end up filling 6 or 7 per wz just cos of that fact

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the Euro PvE server Red Eclipse is already bursting at the seams from what I hear, I hope there will be a new destination server to put the last batch (10 or so?) in. I hope it will be my own server of course, that way I won't have to deal with the char renaming.

I'm hoping the next EU PvE destination is Dune Bantha (which seems likely as the 2nd largest EU PvE server) and my server Sith'ari (now the lightest EU server) is an origin for it. I never liked the name The Red Eclipse. :p

Edited by RangerRobEU

I would rather have Legions of Lettow become the second pvp server in EU. Are there really too few players left to support 2 pvp servers ? Lettow was the pvp server with the second highest population (in EU) for a long time and has a ton of inactive accounts. When 1.2 hit we had 300 people in fleet.

Give it another 2 days for transfers to Freedon Nad and then start directing players to Lettow, save one of the better servers.

Edited by HammersteinSW

I think they were moving all those very very deserted servers into the most popular ones now, like xxx -> Fatman/JC/Bastion.

Are they going to move those less deserted ones into the less popular ones making a 'second Fatman', so to speak? I am actually curious to see if this will be the case.

Fatman was popping Heavy to Full (with a modest waiting-to-log-in-time) at prime time even before the transfer. That was probably because of the rolling population. Unless server population cap is to be raise, Fatman and other similarly popular servers are getting rather occupied now.

Part of me keep thinking they may leave Fatman/JC/Bastion/etc. aside for the time being until, perhaps, later when a free-for-all transfer may become available. The coming rounds may starting to see the merging of some mid-level population servers. or a 'second Fatman/JC/Bastion/etc.'

Well, that was just a guess...

Edited by The_Old_One

So now they are all sat round the conference table deciding if they should start work or not....:o

Just kidding I reackon another hour before there is any movement.

And then it will be like a madhouse again in the office. :confused:

i would hope to see some response from BW within next hr about next available servers. They have quite a few up but still plenty of us in dead servers waiting anxiously to play the game like it should be played

fourth and 6th to 15th for my guild. The wait is killing me especially reading "its amazing so many people on fleet instant pop wzs its just so much more fun...." is a killer!

Hoping to get transfers before 4pm so i can transfer my chars in time for when i get home from work :D

Its my day off today. I work strange hours, so I'm sitting here waiting. Its an awful feeling

My guess is they are prepping for the next server to be ready. I honestly do not think too many servers are going to The Fatman as it had a queue last night, along with a couple other servers but will instead start shifting the remaining servers to a different destination. It is pretty interesting when you think about it. 6 months in and we went from over 100 servers down to 15.

I just want to move my characters to Fatman.

But, will the people in the EU Servers be able too move to NA Servers?:confused:

No... it's PvE EU (Language) to PvE EU (Language), Pve NA to PvE NA, PvP EU (Lang) to PvP EU (Lang).

Same regions, same server types...

Why dont you move your characters to a populated EU server that thye assign? Unless you got loads of friends on Fatman etc, then I understand

I got some characters on Fatman, and funny though, i prefer playing with the Americans/Canadians. They seem more willing to talk and joke around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.